Bosman Signing?

Tamdaman

Heard they were talking about us signing a major bosman who would break the wage structure

Any Ideas?

Could be Klasnic :D

I don't think there will be any signings until the summer break. Walter had David Murrays purse strings in January and turned them down. My inital thought was silly man, then again WS is a sly old dog ( apologies Walter) but I reckon that he refused the money in Janary because we're going to sign a "top" star buy!!!

Any thoughts on that?

Heard they were talking about us signing a major bosman who would break the wage structure

Any Ideas?

I don't think there will be any signings until the summer break. Walter had David Murrays purse strings in January and turned them down. My inital thought was silly man, then again WS is a sly old dog ( apologies Walter) but I reckon that he refused the money in Janary because we're going to sign a "top" star buy!!!

Any thoughts on that?

i think the suggestion is it would be a pre-contract for the summer.

I think uncle walt didn't use the money in january because there were no targets available worth spending it on - no point spending just for the sake of spending

Any Ideas?

Any thoughts on that?

Well we were going to dish out the dosh on tht italian geezer so its anyones guess

Any Ideas?

Any thoughts on that?

i think the suggestion is it would be a pre-contract for the summer.

I think uncle walt didn't use the money in january because there were no targets available worth spending it on - no point spending just for the sake of spending

Spot on. (tu)

Pascal Feindouno would be a tremendous signing, I just think he'd be out of our price range.

Would love to see him at Ibrox.

He can play as a right or left winger, an attacking midfielder or striker and he is just as good in every position. Just behind the striker in a 4-5-1 or on the right or left.

He is exactly what we need.

Pascal Feindouno would be a tremendous signing, I just think he'd be out of our price range.

Would love to see him at Ibrox.

He can play as a right or left winger, an attacking midfielder or striker and he is just as good in every position. Just behind the striker in a 4-5-1 or on the right or left.

He is exactly what we need.

True he is extremely versitile. You never no with Walter, lets hope he surprise us. Fu*kin better this Summer!

Pires is long long past it. Ive seen the old Feindouno rumour crop up on a few sites recently.

Sid Lowe, the Guardian and World Soccer journalist, has high praise for Pires and his time at Villarreal. Apparently Riquelme's not been missed due to Pires's form. Although I would say Scottish football's probably too physical for him.

Now i heard on Radio Celtic tonight and i have also read in Darryl Kings pieces written in the Evening times today about a Bosman striker signing for us. On radio Celtic the guy had said that this player will become the highest earner in the current squad when he signs for the club <_<

Who could it be?

I have a feeling it maybe Klasnic <_< All the stories with him being in Glasgow, Klasnic and Prso being good friends and Prso being back in Glasgow i just have a feeling it could be him <_<