Mad March

jamd1986

Cast your minds back to the start of the month when the media were blabbing on about how hectic Rangers' March fixture list was with 8 games in the space of 4 weeks and how difficult it was going to be for us. Now, upon reflection of our results, only 1/2 results didn't go as planned, with defeat in Bremen away (which doesn't even matter since we got through) and drawing at home to Patrick Thistle in the Scottish cup (but again, at least we're still in it). So, to be honest, it couldn't have gone much better, and for that I think the team deserve a lot of praise.

However, we still have a lot of games to play from now until the end of the season, it may not be pretty most of the time, but this team has a lot of character and that can go a long, long way at times. As Walter says we have just got to keep going and fight for everything, and I personally can't wait for the visit of Sporting on Thursday night!

Compare that with Celtic's record in March, where they won just 2 games (away to Hibs and Gretna). The momentum is with us, we just need to keep it. :rangers:

Definelty Danny, or maybe not even next month, but May as well. Which is why I'm saying we need to keep it up since its going to be just as hectic if not more so!

I just wanted to highlight why way things have gone so far in the run in and compare the results with with was being said at the start of the month. Still a long way to go though...