Tims and FC Porto news.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtm...1/sfnfro201.xml

Seemingly Porto are being investigated for alleged match-fixing in two league games from the 03/04 season.

The jungle jims are getting all excited now on their forums. Some are asking if they might be awarded the Uefa Cup. :lol:

You couldn't make this shit up. :lol:

Seemingly Porto are being investigated for alleged match-fixing in two league games from the 03/04 season.

The jungle jims are getting all excited now on their forums. Some are asking if they might be awarded the Uefa Cup. :lol:

:lol: no you couldn't especially as it is now a diddy cup for us to worry about. Also wasnt the Seville final 2002/03 so not that season?

:lol: no you couldn't especially as it is now a diddy cup for us to worry about. Also wasnt the Seville final 2002/03 so not that season?

:lol: That's what I was pishing myself laughing about. :lol:

They don't even know their history. doh:lol:

Brilliant, given their condescending attitude to us when Marseilles were found guilty the same year they pipped us in the CL.

They are thick as pigshit

The best thing about it is that it's two domestic league games from the season after "Sevull" that are being investigated. Yet these muppets are getting all excited. :lol:

its a couple of there league games and 1 champions league game thats aparently bein investigated, wos that not the season mouriniho waz still there? There talk bout them bein religated, if so r sportin bak in title race?

well we should replay the 93/94 cup final and we should play AC since Marseilles were done for match fixing that year :)

sorry dummiesoot hadn't read your post doh

Well at the time, the AC Milan chairman said Marseille should be stripped of the trophy and the match replayed between us and AC.

its a couple of there league games and 1 champions league game thats aparently bein investigated, wos that not the season mouriniho waz still there? There talk bout them bein religated, if so r sportin bak in title race?

last i checked sporting were 5th in the league 20 odd points adrift so no they are not

:lol: That's what I was pishing myself laughing about. :lol:

They don't even know their history. doh:lol:

thick mhanky bhastards doh

last i checked sporting were 5th in the league 20 odd points adrift so no they are not

there in 4th, 4 points behind 2nd place benfica.

i'll shut ma face then :lol:

must have been ages ago i checked the league then im sure they were further adrift from 2nd than that

must have been ages ago i checked the league then im sure they were further adrift from 2nd than that

cant see them gettin relegated anyway orange, they always start with the most extreme of actions when these stories come oot.

cant see them gettin relegated anyway orange, they always start with the most extreme of actions when these stories come oot.

i think they may have to start next season with like minus 7-10 points or something similar

saying 2 games were supposedly fixed. 6 points. were they not faaaaar ahead in 1st place anyway ? i know thats not the point but did they even have to.

won't happen. After all, the team that stopped us playing in the Champions League final, Marseille, were proven to have cheated in CL games and yet we were never given the opportunity to contest that final.

won't happen. After all, the team that stopped us playing in the Champions League final, Marseille, were proven to have cheated in CL games and yet we were never given the opportunity to contest that final.

Come on CG keep up.

It's the fact that the mhanks played them in the 02/03 final and yet they think that match-fixing in domestic games in 03/04 will get them the Uefa Cup by default or something. :lol:

Come on CG keep up.

It's the fact that the mhanks played them in the 02/03 final and yet they think that match-fixing in domestic games in 03/04 will get them the Uefa Cup by default or something. :lol:

:lol:

yes, I see the Marseille stuff was raised rather before I mentioned it. :blush: