How much faith does Walter have in his squad?

allyharp

How much faith do you think Walter has in the players in our squad, outside of the regular starting 11? 1 substitution tonight but even Stevie Wonder could see a handful of our players were crawling and needed hooked. Surely fresh legs are better than a non-existent player? Or are the players on the bench really that bad? I thought even Charlie Adam would have been a worthwhile addition in the last 20 minutes.

And did anyone see Lee McCulloch in the 2nd half? :unsure:

ive said before that in my view walter smith's squad is around maybe 15 players....starting 11 add to that niasmith, whittaker, boyd, daily (spl games)....forget about gow, buffel, stevie smith, websters (ok, having those 2 in thier maybe a tad unfair, since they've been injured for the season), novo

remember we still have beasley......hes in his plans....i think

i still say and will never change my mind that walters tactics are torture to watch,if we are honest how many games have we been entertained by good football. but walter must take great credit for the position he has got us into this season, which proves he is right and i am wrong, but for me its boring to say the least.

i still say and will never change my mind that walters tactics are torture to watch,if we are honest how many games have we been entertained by good football. but walter must take great credit for the position he has got us into this season, which proves he is right and i am wrong, but for me its boring to say the least.

It was torture, after balling at the tele for 70 minutes I was left stunned into silence, with how one paced and inept going forward we were.

I'm just glad i watched the game downstairs as the tele would have been thrown outta the bedroom window and i would have followed straight after!! :rolleyes:

very honest post minstral, well said.

How much faith do you think Walter has in the players in our squad, outside of the regular starting 11? 1 substitution tonight but even Stevie Wonder could see a handful of our players were crawling and needed hooked. Surely fresh legs are better than a non-existent player? Or are the players on the bench really that bad? I thought even Charlie Adam would have been a worthwhile addition in the last 20 minutes.

And did anyone see Lee McCulloch in the 2nd half? :unsure:

Charlie Adam suspended for this game ?

Interesting point there minstral. It's something to ponder for all you who spend lots of money going to the games. Do you want to be entertained or would you rather have mundane games that bring success at the end?

Of course most true fans would much rather see the success, but what does that bring us individually apart from bragging rights against them? The players, Walter and all the coaching staff get the firm sense of achievement from their active role bringing the goods.

0-0 is exactly what that team selection deserved

And is a great result to take to Portugal where a score draw at least will take us through.. Happy days. WATP!! :rangers:

i just hope our luck holds out , i cannot believe you found that team performance acceptable ,