Partick tickets?

Anyone else on the credit card scheme? It said they were posting tickets for the Partick game next week yesterday so i thought they'd have arrived today but they haven't. Not sure what to think considering not everything arrives in the mail the day after its sent but tickets normally did i thought. So has anyone recieved them cause there is obviously the chance i just didn't get them but i've never failed to get a cup ticket yet so seems slightly odd. :craphead:

Anyone else on the credit card scheme? It said they were posting tickets for the Partick game next week yesterday so i thought they'd have arrived today but they haven't. Not sure what to think considering not everything arrives in the mail the day after its sent but tickets normally did i thought. So has anyone recieved them cause there is obviously the chance i just didn't get them but i've never failed to get a cup ticket yet so seems slightly odd. :craphead:

Got the e-mail, haven't recieved the ticket yet - but won't start sweating until Thursday (tu)