Strachan maintains Celtic should have won their last five games.

:craphead: amazing he keeps spouting this....

'"Overall, there's no doubt that we should have won our last five games. Anyone with a sense of fairness would agree with that. That's not skipping around anything. I'm having difficulty explaining the results to the players and they are all sitting scratching their heads.

"The consoling factor is that I can go to the training ground on a Monday morning and say I like working with you guys. You are all good football players and you are doing a lot of things right.' "Unfortunately, we are not winning games. I have been in football for 35 years and I've never been through a sequence of games when a team has been so dominant for five games and not picked up what they deserved.

"You can look at the games against Hearts and Inverness at the start of the season when we scored five goals in each. They were all taken as brilliant performances but I don't think we made as many chances then as we have in games against Aberdeen, Dundee United and Motherwell in recent weeks."

Meanwhile, in a veiled pop at Derek Riordan, Strachan praised

'"Overall, there's no doubt that we should have won our last five games. Anyone with a sense of fairness would agree with that. That's not skipping around anything. I'm having difficulty explaining the results to the players and they are all sitting scratching their heads.

"The consoling factor is that I can go to the training ground on a Monday morning and say I like working with you guys. You are all good football players and you are doing a lot of things right.' "Unfortunately, we are not winning games. I have been in football for 35 years and I've never been through a sequence of games when a team has been so dominant for five games and not picked up what they deserved.

"You can look at the games against Hearts and Inverness at the start of the season when we scored five goals in each. They were all taken as brilliant performances but I don't think we made as many chances then as we have in games against Aberdeen, Dundee United and Motherwell in recent weeks."

they sound like a bunch of retards.

they sound like a bunch of retards.

:craphead: you can just picture it all scratchin their heeds doh.. Boss did we lose there

"So boss, did we done good?"

"No Aiden, we didn't do well, we lost"

"We still get a point right boss?"

"No Aiden, that's for a draw"

"So how do we win the league?"

"We can't Aiden, we'd need them to mess up"

"But we've still got games in hand right?"

"No, that would be Rangers you're thinking of Aiden"

"We're still on for the league cup though right?"

"No Aiden, Rangers have already won that"

:pipehorse:

:craphead: that sounds about right plus

"but Lenny said he's here now and that we have won"

"no that was the darts team you were on with him last night"

:craphead: that sounds about right plus

"but Lenny said he's here now and that we have won"

"no that was the darts team you were on with him last night"

Hahahahaha

Love both those posts!

I'm not even going to try an top em.

It seems to me that Strachan's just a moany wee shite. He always seems to have an excuse for why they're shite or reels off stats that have nothing to do with the final score of games.

Can he not just come out an say 'We're shoite' Oh wait, he did say they were in crisis, but oh aye, a couple of days later he glossed over that with more pish.

I have absolutely no respect for him now. I didnt use to mind him at southampton and coventry, thought he was minimally entertaining at points and a break from the usual pish that we had to listen to from the managers down there. but all he does is talk shite, ive never once heard him say they deserve to have lost or dropped points, even SAF and Wenger do that FFS. wee cunt.