Cooper Suite

Davy

I'm just off the phone to the Rangers ticket office. They phoned to tell me that my section of the Main Stand (MFO, I think) is being changed into the Cooper suite, so I need to move next year.

Quite gutted actually - my seats a cracker!

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/9146/dsc00309ap0.jpg

They told me that I will get first choice of where I want to sit, be in still in the Main Stand or somewhere else in the stadium. So hopefully I'm not moved too far from my current seat.

The rich folk have uprooted me and there's hee haw I can do about it! :(

I'm just off the phone to the Rangers ticket office. They phoned to tell me that my section of the Main Stand (MFO, I think) is being changed into the Cooper suite, so I need to move next year.

They told me that I will get first choice of where I want to sit, be in still in the Main Stand or somewhere else in the stadium. So hopefully I'm not moved too far from my current seat.

Fu**in disgrace.

Did you get the option of a seat in the new suite, even at a discount? and they can only offer you a seat that is not already taken i assume.

Fu**in disgrace.

Did you get the option of a seat in the new suite, even at a discount? and they can only offer you a seat that is not already taken i assume.

Nah, I didn't get offered a place in the Cooper Suite. I wouldn't want to go in there even if I was offered to be honest, I think you need to wear a shirt and tie, etc.

You should try and get a seat nearer the middle of the stand, and therefore have a better view.

One like your avatar which was taken from my seat. ;)

You should try and get a seat nearer the middle of the stand, and therefore have a better view.

The women did mention that I could get moved closer to the middle of the stand, so I might just do that if I can.

Good seat, yeah?

Sorry Davy,

Admittedly, I did love the Cooper suite when I was there for 2 games involving Celtic. Meeting the players, the food, brilliant.

And I do love wearing a suit and Rangers tie!

The main stand is being made more corporate friendly, SDM as you know likes money, even the players/family lounge has beem moved from the West end of the the stand to a pokey howf at the East end of it. I go there 2 or 3 times a Season, and I can assure you nuthin or nobody is sacred when it comes to SDM fillin the Jewish harp ! :sherlock:

The women did mention that I could get moved closer to the middle of the stand, so I might just do that if I can.

Good seat, yeah?

Yeah, great view, although the nearer uyou get to the centre, the worse the atmosphere.

Good seat, yeah?

Yeah, great view, although the nearer uyou get to the centre, the worse the atmosphere.

Aye, thought as much. Cheers.

My seats perfect 'cause I'm right next to the Brommie so the atmosphere ain't too bad, and the view is good aswell. Like I say, hopefully I don't get moved too far.

As he's uppin the corporate in the Main Stand don't be surprised after this years 'freeze' on prices they go up twofold next year ! Looks as though if he's going to stay SDM that is that the Stadium is going to have quite a big percentage of it corporate ? :sherlock: