The goal by Ferguson proves PLG was right

Albahighlander

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

altenatively you could start a thread entitled I love barry FC and I am too besotted with 666 to see the truth of what the spoiled brat has been up to.

.....and do you know exactly what went on behind the scenes or are you just taking what you've seen in the media as the gospel truth?

altenatively you could start a thread entitled I love barry FC and I am too besotted with 666 to see the truth of what the spoiled brat has been up to.

.....and do you know exactly what went on behind the scenes or are you just taking what you've seen in the media as the gospel truth?

nope I am pretty well informed about what has been going on behind tghe3 scenes - and from the 666 camp not the PLG camp !

nope I am pretty well informed about what has been going on behind tghe3 scenes - and from the 666 camp not the PLG camp !

Why don't you just go all out and call Barry Ferguson "The Offspring Of Satan" or something?"666" is just sooo unoriginal.

Why don't you just go all out and call Barry Ferguson "The Offspring Of Satan" or something?"666" is just sooo unoriginal.

either will suffice for the meantime.

why don?t you call him "bazza son of satan the little ned that should be flogged but just untill we win something in which case he is bazza the midfield god"

why don?t you call him "bazza son of satan the little ned that should be flogged but just untill we win something in which case he is bazza the midfield god"

It takes too long to type on a regular basis. "666" is just the shorthand equivalent!

The first part is accurate , the second superfluous.

Alba...

Shades of McNee and No. 8 there !

You'll need to give me a clue on those 2 references D'Artagnan

McNee in his column refused to use Gazza's name....simply referring to him as No. 8.

did mcnee not accuse gazza of aiming a shot at him during a radio commentary aswell???

Alba...

McNee in his column refused to use Gazza's name....simply referring to him as No. 8.

sorry I thought perhaps you were referring to another Number Eight, of more intelligent stature than our 666,

Alba...

sorry I thought perhaps you were referring to another Number Eight, of more intelligent stature than our 666,

agree fergie can't lace gazza's boot's

Alba...

plg was a tosser who would have run our club in to the ground,and when he knew that he could not improve us, he used his get out clause which was our leader barry. ;)

Alba...

plg was a tosser who would have run our club in to the ground,and when he knew that he could not improve us, he used his get out clause which was our leader barry. ;)

well he certainly wouldn't have run the players into the ground cos too many of them were too keen on their booze brother antics.

Given more support who is to know ehere he would have taken this, now all we have to look forward to is .........

well what ??????????????

Alba...

well he certainly wouldn't have run the players into the ground cos too many of them were too keen on their booze brother antics.

Given more support who is to know ehere he would have taken this, now all we have to look forward to is .........

well what ??????????????

alba get a grip!!! If PLG had been given any more support we would have been on the wrong side of the end of season split!!!!

the man just didn?t understand what rangers was all about!!! we gave him a welcome to ibrox other managers at other clubs can only dream of ... the french flag card display at his first home match!!! what did we have to look forward to under plg .... relegation???

post-1-1168727016

Alba...

well what ??????????????

Given more support? He was offered that support by way of money from Murray for the transfer window but he didn't think our squad needed strengthened. Did he even bother watching our defense during games?

a 5-0 victory from essentially the same group of players proves he was wrong. Alot.

no I suspect it proves that what we have heard about 666 was correct.

Far from it <nooo>

Listen i know that yourself and a few others have a problem with Barry and SDM etc but i am sure that when the facts do become public then you will have to eat humble pie (tu)

And i do really hope that they are made public just to lay to bed the inaccuracies and myths that have been branded about about Barry and the rest of the Scottish players.

Try and put your energy into positive things about the club instead (tu)

I got the impression that Barry was only taking the ball off Hemdani when PLG was there because he just wanted to make things happen as others were`nt

I agree. I noticed someone else posted earlier that Hemdani was actually taking the ball from defence and doing some decent passes today, so there was no need for Barry to track back. Perhaps it's more a case of, the rest of the squad (in particular the defence) have been instructed properly under the new management i.e. it's ok to tackle (given that Svensson got his first yellow card of the season today!!) :D

I got the impression that Barry was only taking the ball off Hemdani when PLG was there because he just wanted to make things happen as others were`nt

I agree. I noticed someone else posted earlier that Hemdani was actually taking the ball from defence and doing some decent passes today, so there was no need for Barry to track back. Perhaps it's more a case of, the rest of the squad (in particular the defence) have been instructed properly under the new management i.e. it's ok to tackle (given that Svensson got his first yellow card of the season today!!) :D

:lol: first yellow card, i bet his mother would be proud.

Hemdani has played that way for most of this season when we have played well.

The difference today was 666 doing less and therefore the team doing MORE

Hemdani has played that way for most of this season when we have played well.

The difference today was 666 doing less and therefore the team doing MORE

For most of the season Hemdani has looked hesitant when he picks the ball up at the back that is the reason BARRY FERGUSON has been tracking back. Hemdani has hardly played a ball forward for most of the season except for thumping up the park to the opposition.

I thought you went to the games Alba? I have every game on video, I can show you them if you want.

I think your all giving Alba a bit of a hard time here, to be honest what he has stated has been true. Part of the problem when Le guen being the coach was that Ferguson didnt play far enough forward despite being asked to.

Barry Ferguson wouldnt dare go against Smiths gameplan and because of that we are going to see a better player and a better team. PLG didnt make a stance quick enough, although to be honest where else in the world is one player bigger than an entire team? I think it was a bit of a culture shock that he couldnt adjust to.

I like Barry and im glad he is back as captain but i do think the way he has played this season has effected the rest of the team. Today Hemdani took the ball out of defence and we played better because of it. I think that was Smiths doing, as Svensson also seemed to be drifiting behind hemdani aswell which is something we havent seen of him this season. PLG wanted Clement as the holding player and barry as the attacking, barry didnt trust clement or PLG enough and the gameplan didnt work because of that.

I will however state that part of the reason we won 5-0 today was that United played with a really high defensive line that Novo exploited time after time. That along with the decision to move samuel from the right of midfield is what lost them the game in such dramatic fashion.

Anyway as ive stated and as you have all seen this season, when Barry plays further forward we play better. This was Alba's point and i believe he is correct.