I cant see a Tim attack happening tonight

Coopermania

"Let them come after us, we welcome the chance to mock them."

With apologies to the late Bill Struth.

Rangers have dignity, that is our strength. I bet they are happy tonight :lol:

C'mon you timmy lurkers, say hello hello !!

If you think they are quiet tonight, how about when we win the quadruple?!

How good would that be CG. It would demolish them. That is what they are afraid of. I have belief in our squad and the players in it. Its possible to do and even if we dont win all, we have kicked their terrorist-supporting IRA filthy arses.

I will be happy with that.

I know some of their lurkers will read this and report back to Timmyland. However, its interesting to see the dont have the balls to speak up on RM.

How good would that be CG. It would demolish them. That is what they are afraid of. I have belief in our squad and the players in it. Its possible to do and even if we dont win all, we have kicked their terrorist-supporting IRA filthy arses.

Spot on, Coop.

I know some of their lurkers will read this and report back to Timmyland. However, its interesting to see the dont have the balls to speak up on RM.

Here's a video Oleg made entitled "The News Reaches India"

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.ph...2560576d4d02948

Here's a video Oleg made entitled "The News Reaches India"

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.ph...2560576d4d02948

It does exactly what it says on the tin. Jockseal.