To all you...

Jelle1880

That would be me!

Again, as I've said, I'd happily drop the UEFA Cup in place of the SPL. But now, I think the Scottish Cup pales into insignificance against our UEFA run, there can be no doubt about it.

It's not having the effect on the squad that I thought it would have, hence I stand corrected (tu)

I still want your ticket :craphead:

My Tic supporting mate (a gracious one, just phoned me to congratulate us!) has two tickets for the final, and someone just offered him £500.

I said he could get more if we avoid defeat in our 1st leg against Viola, and I'd say I'm probably right there!

I still want your ticket :craphead:

My Tic supporting mate (a gracious one, just phoned me to congratulate us!) has two tickets for the final, and someone just offered him £500.

I said he could get more if we avoid defeat in our 1st leg against Viola, and I'd say I'm probably right there!

Steal his tickets :rangers:

SPL has always been my priority and it will stay that way. I just didn't want the UEFA getting in our way. Up until now it hasn't but there is still a long, long way to go.

If we get there then I'll have a ticket(s) but I wont be using it. That would be unfair as I haven't attended any of the UEFA Cup games.

SPL has always been my priority and it will stay that way. I just didn't want the UEFA getting in our way. Up until now it hasn't but there is still a long, long way to go.

If we get there then I'll have a ticket(s) but I wont be using it. That would be unfair as I haven't attended any of the UEFA Cup games.

Very noble of you muffger, just don't tell anyone you're going though ;)

Will u feel the same way mate if we get to the final??

I'll take them :harhar: :rangers:

I'll be going to Manchester but not to the game. The atmosphere around the pubs etc would be too good to miss. Just a pity I was a stuborn bastard from the start :D

A few people have already asked about the tickets so if we did get there then I'd imagine they'd be snapped up.

I'll be going to Manchester but not to the game. The atmosphere around the pubs etc would be too good to miss. Just a pity I was a stuborn bastard from the start :D

A few people have already asked about the tickets so if we did get there then I'd imagine they'd be snapped up.

Don't get me wrong, I'll be going anyway if we get to the final, tickets or not.

But it's just because you said you would have tickets... :P