Who else still feels like this?

cooper1989

I honestly feel like we just won a Cup or the League. I know it was 'only' the 1/4 finals.. but something tells me this is our year. This team will never surrender, this team will fight until the battle is won.. and this team makes me proud.

So much so, that I can cry just thinking about how proud they make me feel after last night's result -- still. A result that was not only deserved, but earned in a style that the article that was posted from the BBC said was 'Scottish Industry'. Yes.... That is what makes me proud. We have got this far by relying on the core of our team being Scottish.. and Rangers men. Remember Struth's words. 'No true Ranger has ever failed...'. He knew. We know and our team knows. We are going to Manchester. Of that, there is no doubt.

We are -- and always will be -- THE people.

I honestly feel like we just won a Cup or the League. I know it was 'only' the 1/4 finals.. but something tells me this is our year. This team will never surrender, this team will fight until the battle is won.. and this team makes me proud.

So much so, that I can cry just thinking about how proud they make me feel after last night's result -- still. A result that was not only deserved, but earned in a style that the article that was posted from the BBC said was 'Scottish Industry'. Yes.... That is what makes me proud. We have got this far by relying on the core of our team being Scottish.. and Rangers men. Remember Struth's words. 'No true Ranger has ever failed...'. He knew. We know and our team knows. We are going to Manchester. Of that, there is no doubt.

We are -- and always will be -- THE people.

My thoughts exactly Coop. I've got a smile a mile wide and just keep on remembering that we're in the semis! So fecking excited!!

...and I drunk wayyy to much last night!!!!

:rangers: