Tickets from Ticket office

TartanTeddy

Got an e-mail two weeks ago saying I was successful in the ballot for the Jags game - no ticket turned up (enjoy the game postie? <_< ).

Guess it happens, but it just seems a bit strange that I had an e-mail from the ticket office a few weeks before asking if I wanted to pay four quid for recorded delivery because tickets 'could go missing in the post'. Didn't respond to it. Next ticket to get sent out gets 'lost'. Probably a coincidence, but funny that it had never happened before I was asked to pay for secure posting

I know that Rangers post tickets out in an envelope that generally screams 'I am a ticket for a Rangers game please steal me', so I probably should pay the difference, but tickets are expensive enough as it is at the moment so something had to give.

Just wondered if my case is an isolated one, or if a lot of folk don't get their tickets that are sent out (or are lost) because the club could do a hell of a lot more to disguise that their sending them out.

Really pissed off about tomorrow :angry2:

Not just posted tickets that "go missing". I bought tickets on the phone for the Hibs game for my 2 sons who were home for the weekend. They collected the envelope from the ticket office using my reference number and surprise, surprise only one ticket was there, eventually another was printed off.

Had 2 Celtic tickets for Parkhead for the Jan 2nd game go missing in the post - ticket office were most unhelpful and were more interested in passing the blame onto Royal Mail.

I dont care who's fault it is, ticket office or Royal Mail - I just wanted someone to take responsability and say sorry - neither did.

Im lucky I managed to get more tickets for the fixture from good friends and sources but it still annoys me the way in which all this happened.

Had 2 Celtic tickets for Parkhead for the Jan 2nd game go missing in the post - ticket office were most unhelpful and were more interested in passing the blame onto Royal Mail.

I dont care who's fault it is, ticket office or Royal Mail - I just wanted someone to take responsability and say sorry - neither did.

Im lucky I managed to get more tickets for the fixture from good friends and sources but it still annoys me the way in which all this happened.

Yup, that's what I got this morning.

Posted First Class on Monday, must be the Royal Mail, we can't replace tickets. Goodbye.

Not even an, 'oh that's a shame'

Ask for Pick up option in future then.

Did that today

But it shoudn't come to that , they take the money quick enough

I got all the tickets for the smaller games delivered = seems suspicious to me

i had tickets go missing in the post twice in the past couple of years but both times the ticket office were very helpful and reprinted them for me and i was able to pick them up on the day at ibrox. Its a bit of a joke though i bet the club are paying royal mail a considerable amount of money each year to deliver tickets. They should be complaining to royal mail if tickets go missing, not just tell the customer its all royal mails fault and then do nothing.

i had tickets go missing in the post twice in the past couple of years but both times the ticket office were very helpful and reprinted them for me and i was able to pick them up on the day at ibrox. Its a bit of a joke though i bet the club are paying royal mail a considerable amount of money each year to deliver tickets. They should be complaining to royal mail if tickets go missing, not just tell the customer its all royal mails fault and then do nothing.

the main problem is Partick will not do reprints , same as the cup final , no reprints