No Tims In Europe Scarves..

McBoyd

Just been on Kerrydalerefugeecamp.co.uk and one of the unwashed has been busy on photoshop. Changed the notims bit to 'fascists'.

I'm surprised they can spell it never mind have the ability to use photoshop :ohmy:

Just been on Kerrydalerefugeecamp.co.uk and one of the unwashed has been busy on photoshop. Changed the notims bit to 'fascists'.

I'm surprised they can spell it never mind have the ability to use photoshop :ohmy:

They can't took 12 of em to work out how to use the spell checker!!

I take the opposite view, why ,in a season that could work out as our greatest, do we need to have scarves that mention them. I don't even think of them.

We have lots to cheer about, I don't understand it.

They can't took 12 of em to work out how to use the spell checker!!

I take the opposite view, why ,in a season that could work out as our greatest, do we need to have scarves that mention them. I don't even think of them.

Because they are our rivals, why wouldn't we want to flaunt our success at their expense?

I think you should go on the aforementioned website FMB and see the amount of vitriol spouted about our potential greatest ever season.

You'll probably understand why that filth have to have their noses rubbed in it at every opportunity.