Rangers World link isn't allowed

J_RFC87

The online link that allows people to listen to Rangers World through Windows Media Player isn't allowed to be posted publicly on the forum.

This isn't our rules, this is Rangers' rules who have warned RangersMedia about the link being posted around. So it's outwith our control, and hope you guys can comply.

The radio link is available through the BBC, it's unfortunate that the Bears outwith the UK can't listen to the BBC stream and rely on this Rangers World link.

If you're in this category that doesn't have a link and is outside the BBC available region, give me a PM for help.

The online link that allows people to listen to Rangers World through Windows Media Player isn't allowed to be posted publicly on the forum.

This isn't our rules, this is Rangers' rules who have warned RangersMedia about the link being posted around. So it's outwith our control, and hope you guys can comply.

The radio link is available through the BBC, it's unfortunate that the Bears outwith the UK can't listen to the BBC stream and rely on this Rangers World link.

If you're in this category that doesn't have a link and is outside the BBC available region, give me a PM for help.

Why don't the Bears outside the UK not just pay the annual $120 dollar fee?,you always have the audio broadcast,when all else fails,It's well worth it. (tu)

Why don't the Bears outside the UK not just pay the annual $120 dollar fee?,you always have the audio broadcast,when all else fails,It's well worth it. (tu)

'Cause they already have us through the nose with the $247+ for the viddy feeds. Guess I'm already too annoyed to shell out more when most of the time you can get the audio on radiomaps.co.uk.