What Rangers Stuff do you have?

Euan

I have so much I wouldn't know where to begin.

Endless books. looking for the george Young book (hint) :)

I have a pen knife which was produced in the 60's, I think, with a rangers player on it.

The 1961 beer mug with sigs. Not the gold rimmed mug but always trying to add it to collection.

All the tops from 1986 onwards.

A signed ball from the players I met at Ibrox the season they went on to win 9iar.

Endless books on Rangers.

Loads of autographs.

Loads of pictures of me with players.

the videos and dvd's. Songs on cd.

Programmes from every cup final since from 1989 onwards and some odds and end ones prior to the the 80's

Framed pics all over the house. The Rangers clock mirror from the Louden (Ibrox) some years ago.

Rangers coin collections, badges all over the place. Silk scarf from the 60's.

Panini sticker albums filled. All this are going to be handed down to a favourite nephew who is Rangers daft. He's too young to appreciate the history of things just now. I'will hold on to them until he is married and settled with his own family beofre I hand them over.

I have other small items like sew on Rangers badges/logos from the 50's and 60's,

but the list is endless.

I have so much I wouldn't know where to begin.

Endless books. looking for the george Young book (hint) :)

I have a pen knife which was produced in the 60's, I think, with a rangers player on it.

The 1961 beer mug with sigs. Not the gold rimmed mug but always trying to add it to collection.

All the tops from 1986 onwards.

A signed ball from the players I met at Ibrox the season they went on to win 9iar.

Endless books on Rangers.

Loads of autographs.

Loads of pictures of me with players.

the videos and dvd's. Songs on cd.

Programmes from every cup final since from 1989 onwards and some odds and end ones prior to the the 80's

Framed pics all over the house. The Rangers clock mirror from the Louden (Ibrox) some years ago.

Rangers coin collections, badges all over the place. Silk scarf from the 60's.

Panini sticker albums filled. All this are going to be handed down to a favourite nephew who is Rangers daft. He's too young to appreciate the history of things just now. I'will hold on to them until he is married and settled with his own family beofre I hand them over.

I have other small items like sew on Rangers badges/logos from the 50's and 60's,

but the list is endless.

My old man had a glass beer mug that was gold rimmed, it had on it the honours list. I cannot remember what year it was up to but I think he got it as a gift in the 70's.

I spotted it at one point when I was younger and started using it. It ended up in the dishwasher a few times and the gold leaf came off. What a tube doh Wonder if he still has it...

• 2 weeks later...