What Rangers Stuff do you have?

Euan

Mine's quite small

I only have

Broxi Bear's Annual 1998

Trever Stevens Autograph

The Glasgow Rangers CD

I used to have a Rangers clock which sadly broke and Rangers News Magazines don't know what happened to them

I'm thinking of buying this poster which I saw in JJB Sport

SP0443~Rangers-Football-Club-Posters.jpg

I have a letter for rangers, signed with a nice golden crest at the top..

An old scarf from 1970...given to me by my dads old mate

Some rangers tops when we won 50th prem, and the next seasons when they did that ltd edition (add the 5 stars for an extra £10) i have those stars on there too..

Pictures from the dinner i had at gers on my 11th bday..

Wall Clock

3 really big card-backed posters.

Scarf

Keyring

This years and last years home top.

Thats about it.

When I get my car im gonna get some personalised plates with some sort of Rangers word :P

This thread just got me thinking so I had a wee tidy of the "Blue Room" as its so called, came across programmes, ticket stubs, old shirts, dvds, videos, some cracking books including George Young "Captain of Rangers and Scotland", several old newspapers from afer the cup winners cup victory (including) one in spanish!! the paper from the day after the ibrox disaster. a few fanzines and this Upper Deck Collectors album which is fully completed..looks great...

lots of gers stuff but the things that i never want lose are the european cup winners cup final programme from 1967, programme from 1961 against ayr united (think we won the league that day), signed amoruso top, signed amoruso boxing gloves and i have all the home tops since 1990 which is a collection i'll keep going and tickets from finals i've been to and now my ticket for the game in Lisbon

Every home top between 1987-2006 (never got this season's, might have to get that sorted for Madchester though!), programmes dating back to the 1960's and 1970's including ECWC QF V Torino from 1972, two large framed pictures of Ibrox that the old doll won't let me put up because she's a tim! Ticket stubs going back to 1996, about 30 videos and DVD's, oh and a current season ticket which has been very valuable indeed this year!!!!!!

Let's see...3 scarfs, last seasons home/away/third top, this seasons away/third top, annuals, videos, dvds, a coat, a laminated card that my dad gave me from the old firm game April 2nd 99, 2 personalised photo frames, one with my granda's name on it and one with my dad's, there is probably more.

Alot.

League Flags, Flags, Posters, Clocks, All jerseys from 1998-present, Two signed balls, curtains, mat, duvets, framed pics, calenders, lamps, folders, wallets, footballs, pencilcases, dvds, annuals, scarfs, programmes, tickets. Just about everything. I have alot more than whats on that list.

1 BJK scarf (before they were banned :craphead: )

1 Rangers Red Star Scarf

1 No tims in Europe scarf

1 signed rangers football by coisty :harhar:

many rangers kits

rangers socks

MaHOOSIVE poster of laudrup celebrating after scoring on last day of the season :unionflag:

I just punted loads on ebay over the last few weeks, signed and framed shirts, progs,stubs, loads of one-offs- limited edition prints,medallions etc etc.

They cost me much more than i got for them, i've kept a few of my favs.

Kept my tattoo 1977 vintage, cost me all of 3 quid, it just looks like an inky splodge on my feckin arm now, at least i know what it says, it also cost me a thumping from my ma, i was only 15 and had to borrow a birth certificate to get it done.