My first season ticket cost 40 quid

pcbear

I'm sure season 86/87 was £45 approx.

Remember my mate saying once Souness arrived that we should get a season ticket.Before then we used to pay at the gate at all games except Euro and Celtic games.....

Boys gate at £1.50 to get in.

ah memories

It was during the tims niar years, i dont have it to hand, but the "new" stands were up or partly constructed, it was the Jim Stewart, Gregor Stevens era 1982 ish?

One game i do remember that season was a midweek v Dundee Utd, Sturrock et al who ripped us a new one got beat 4-1 i think there was around 8000 there. good old days? bollocks.

It was during the tims niar years, i dont have it to hand, but the "new" stands were up or partly constructed, it was the Jim Stewart, Gregor Stevens era 1982 ish?

One game i do remember that season was a midweek v Dundee Utd, Sturrock et al who ripped us a new one got beat 4-1 i think there was around 8000 there. good old days? bollocks.

I'm sure that 4-1 defeat was 1984

I had chickenpox at the time and only my mate would stand next to me in the enclosure.That's how i remember.

I was wearing my favourite ever Rangers top....the V neck with white pin stripe.

Wasn't during 9iar it was the time of North East domination with the beggars throwing 1 or 2 in.