Superstition

Righty ho, I'm not superstitious but something recently has got me thinkin.

My new girlfriend is from edinburgh, her dads a tim and she doesnt really support anyone, she says she used to support Hibs. But she absolutley HATES rangers, with a passion. The first time she came to my room her face was a picture as i have a kind of rangers shrine on my wall that has 2 posters of ibrox, a first to 50 penant, a league winners flag and a calander.

Anyways, she stayed over one night i had to get up the next day early to catch a train and when i came back a couple of days later it turned out she had performed a terribble act. She had hidden my rangers top.

This was before the 2nd leg werder game and the CIS cup final, and since its been hidden we have - won our first trophy in 3 years, got past werder and sporting to reach our first eurpean semi in 36 years, beaten the tims and got the ascottish semis.

When she first hid it i was ragin tryin 2 find it, but now ive banned her from tellin me where it is til the end of the season! Im tidyin the flat today and shittin it that im gonna find it!

Time for a new gf, my boy. Life is too short - think of the long run and don't be blinded by love.

Plenty o' fish in the big BLUE briny. ;)

:craphead:

nah the banter is good! i would never base a relationship on what football team omeone supported anyway. i'll let you know if i find it, in which case we'll no doubt lose tonight :unsure:

you look like chris burke but with a sensible haircut

aye been told that one too. someone told me i loked like steve davis the other day, the gers player not the snooker one. think any ginger person is fair game for a look-a-like! wherabouts in edinburgh u frae?

Make sure she doesnt sabotage the operation by fishing it out its hiding place!!!! Play it cool my man...Xx

I had a wee tidy up and we lost to celtic and had 'that' performance vs St J's. Think i'll stop lookin now! at least its an excuse for my room bein an absolute tip!

Time for a new gf, my boy. Life is too short - think of the long run and don't be blinded by love.

Plenty o' fish in the big BLUE briny. ;)

nah the banter is good! i would never base a relationship on what football team omeone supported anyway. i'll let you know if i find it, in which case we'll no doubt lose tonight :unsure:

would be a miracle if we lose tonight, as we're playing tomorrow night :harhar: