Celtic FC have lost the plot

Ty

The players don't know when to keep their mouth shut. Like a Bond villain they give cries of "I'll get you next time!" as they proclaim that our team is rubbish, plays anti-football etc. Yet like the Bond movies the good guys always win. I'm honestly struggling to think of a Celti player that hasn'come forward to reveal to the world just how 'poor' our team is.

The manager talks constant shite, and apparently "spouting shite" is a contagious condition, possibly brought over from Greece or Italy. Strachan quite clearly looking insecure and giving speeches on par with "my dad's bigger than your dad"

And of course the fans, who admirably managed to outdo Strachan and his wee band of merry men when it comes to talking utter nonsense. Although if I have to give credit, some of them have admitted that Cuellar is the mroe deserving POTY winner, with McGreedinho posted missing when it matters.

The whole ship is sinking, as an entity "ra sellik" have completely lost the plot.

Meanwhile over at the other end of Glasgow, we show nothing but dignity. Walter reserves modest confidence and takes the matches one game at a time, quietly confident of a positive result and showing us his tactical knowledge over the long term, the double header against Sporting being a good example. Super Ally sends out the right message at press conferences without giving the same old speeches, or talking utter nonsense (See Strachan above).

And the team shows complete class and dignity, shown typically by Davie Weir's comments of "They can say what they like, we do our talking on the pitch"; and Cuellar rightly giving credit to Weir for his outstanding performances this season.

It seems that we haven't just slowly brought things back across Glasgow, we've pillaged the season instead. On for 4 trophies and showing dignity that makes me rpoud to be a bear. No fancy speeches here, just good old fashioned dignity.

The players don't know when to keep their mouth shut. Like a Bond villain they give cries of "I'll get you next time!" as they proclaim that our team is rubbish, plays anti-football etc. Yet like the Bond movies the good guys always win. I'm honestly struggling to think of a Celti player that hasn'come forward to reveal to the world just how 'poor' our team is.

The manager talks constant shite, and apparently "spouting shite" is a contagious condition, possibly brought over from Greece or Italy. Strachan quite clearly looking insecure and giving speeches on par with "my dad's bigger than your dad"

And of course the fans, who admirably managed to outdo Strachan and his wee band of merry men when it comes to talking utter nonsense. Although if I have to give credit, some of them have admitted that Cuellar is the mroe deserving POTY winner, with McGreedinho posted missing when it matters.

The whole ship is sinking, as an entity "ra sellik" have completely lost the plot.

Meanwhile over at the other end of Glasgow, we show nothing but dignity. Walter reserves modest confidence and takes the matches one game at a time, quietly confident of a positive result and showing us his tactical knowledge over the long term, the double header against Sporting being a good example. Super Ally sends out the right message at press conferences without giving the same old speeches, or talking utter nonsense (See Strachan above).

And the team shows complete class and dignity, shown typically by Davie Weir's comments of "They can say what they like, we do our talking on the pitch"; and Cuellar rightly giving credit to Weir for his outstanding performances this season.

It seems that we haven't just slowly brought things back across Glasgow, we've pillaged the season instead. On for 4 trophies and showing dignity that makes me rpoud to be a bear. No fancy speeches here, just good old fashioned dignity.

:clap:

Great Post Mate!