McGregor and Cuellar

girvan1690

we seen wot can happen wen cuellar isnt at the back, i think he wuda had van covered for that header, now hes gona be out for 3 games, any news on how long mcgregor will be out for or whats up with his ankle? i hope its not long cus it will be a big lose to play without them, especially the next old firm and league run in

we seen wot can happen wen cuellar isnt at the back, i think he wuda had van covered for that header, now hes gona be out for 3 games, any news on how long mcgregor will be out for or whats up with his ankle? i hope its not long cus it will be a big lose to play without them, especially the next old firm and league run in

I though th 3 match ban is for violent conduct?

I though th 3 match ban is for violent conduct?

that was violent conduct, he raised his hands <_<

just the one game I understood