Billy Boy Davies !

THEFISH

Billy Boy Davies' Derby and his former club Preston sitting 2nd and 3rd respectivley in the English Championship !!!!!

If Waldo and Murray have any long term plans ambitions Billy Boy has surely got to be part of RFC in the near future without a doubt.....if his acheivements are not recognised by the people who run our club it will be an absolute disgrace

I would expect Waldo to tell that clown he would like to hand things over to Billy Boy when he moves on, with Ally as his side kick ! (beer)

heard from a good source in derby that BD has had a BIG fall out with chairman or board because they wouldn't give him permission to speak to rangers.

Unhappy manager behind closed doors, still could happen, and he's dying to get here

watch this space <sesm>

heard from a good source in derby that BD has had a BIG fall out with chairman or board because they wouldn't give him permission to speak to rangers.

Unhappy manager behind closed doors, still could happen, and he's dying to get here

watch this space

hope it happens at some stage AL :)

heard from a good source in derby that BD has had a BIG fall out with chairman or board  because they wouldn't give him permission to speak to rangers.

watch this space <sesm>

i'm not that convinced on him coop, but you never you , he could change my mind

heard from a good source in derby that BD has had a BIG fall out with chairman or board? because they wouldn't give him permission to speak to rangers.

watch this space

i'm not that convinced on him coop, but you never you , he could change my mind

well, his track record is solid AL, proved he can build successful teams, managing Rangers is different of course, but he knows the club and the expectation, so he would know what to expect. In time, he seems to be the heir apparent, at least at the moment.

Billy Boy Davies' Derby and his former club Preston sitting 2nd and 3rd respectivley in the English Championship !!!!!

If Waldo and Murray have any long term plans ambitions Billy Boy has surely got to be part of RFC in the near future without a doubt.....if his acheivements are not recognised by the people who run our club it will be an absolute disgrace

I would expect Waldo to tell that clown he would like to hand things over to Billy Boy when he moves on, with Ally as his side kick ! (beer)

We win 5-0 yesterday and THEFISH is already lookin at a new manager doh Walter Smith will be in charge for 3years touch wood nuthin goes wrong and will then hand over to Ally and then after Ally it would be Billy Davies time!! Why would Billy Davies leave a team that he has been at for 6months and start signin players for the team if he was gonna go?? FISH just accept Walter Smith is in charge and move on

We win 5-0 yesterday and THEFISH is already lookin at a new manager doh Walter Smith will be in charge for 3years touch wood nuthin goes wrong and will then hand over to Ally and then after Ally it would be Billy Davies time!! Why would Billy Davies leave a team that he has been at for 6months and start signin players for the team if he was gonna go?? FISH just accept Walter Smith is in charge and move on

clappiez

<yes>

I have accepted Waldo Im thinkin ahead ya eejit....read the 1st post for feck sake