Being A Mod

Coopermania

as per sneddons is gona pop in with his bit

some mods do an absolutely fanstastic job, many offer time and assistance and keep this place going

others are practically non existant and tbh i have no idea why they are what they are

:pipe:

some mods do an absolutely fanstastic job, mant offer time and assistance and keep this place going

others are practically non existant and tbh i have no idea why they are what they are

good old sneddon, my pal. Fair comment in my opinion here. Every mod has their strenghths and works to them. I do my best, talking and premod people. as you will remember.

some mods do an absolutely fanstastic job, mant offer time and assistance and keep this place going

good old sneddon, my pal. Fair comment in my opinion here. Every mod has their strenghths and works to them. I do my best, talking and premod people. as you will remember.

im pretty sure some mods do theyre bit and aint as vocal as the likes of yourself and jadams

but personally id like to see a bit more of them making regular contributions

p.s premod is cool :)

im pretty sure some mods do theyre bit and aint as vocal as the likes of yourself and jadams

but personally id like to see a bit more of them making regular contributions

p.s premod is cool :)

Dont say that, it will turn into an asbo. More like an award than a punishment.. :lol: