Anti Football

Just finished watching the man utd game. To me there was not much differnce between them and us, maybe they got up the pitch on or two times or more. Think they had four bouts of possesion.

They invited barca up to 40 yds and had two lines of a 4 and a 5. Think walter gave fergie tips for tonight

Loads of teams play "anti-football" and a lot of them are successful. There is asolutely fuck all wrong with it as it is very effective, ask Benitez and Grant. The only people who moan are the mhedia, tims and Rangers fans who would rather see us win 4-3 in a European match than 1-0 just aslong as they saw an exciting match.

Loads of teams play "anti-football" and a lot of them are successful. There is asolutely fuck all wrong with it as it is very effective, ask Benitez and Grant. The only people who moan are the mhedia, tims and Rangers fans who would rather see us win 4-3 in a European match than 1-0 just aslong as they saw an exciting match.

yeah, i agree, pisses me off when people call it anti football, i mean, theres no rules broken, its not sticking 2 fingers up to football or out its just making advantages too beat the opposition also no team can attack for 90 mins theres always a period of either defending or keep ball, is that also anti football?

What does "Anti Football" mean?

I count this determination am not faithful. Professional football it's a result.

Sparkling football is in a court.

It was after Rangers played Barcelona at Ibrox. Rangers did what Manchester United did last night by playing tactically with a defensive that was too strong for Barca to penetrate. A frustrated Messi that was almost completely invisible throughout that entire game went to the papers next and said that Rangers played "anti football" because of the tactical defensive play. It was just a yet immature player didn't do a good game and needed someone to get his frustration out on. Henry, for example, readily admitted they simply weren't successful in breaking the Rangers defense, and thus Rangers were successful in their game plan.

Surely anti-football is just defensive football?

It is thermo (tu)

But unfortuanetly people think that football is all about flicks, tricks and goals, while forgetting that defending is one of the most important aspects of the whole game.

I can almost gaurentee that if we were an Italian or German side we would be getting praised to the high heavens for how well organised our team is and how we defend in an almost regimental like manner.