Any volunteers for the RM Rangers quiz ?

Coopermania

I could set 10 really hard questions, My whole family are bluenoses and could come up with really hard shit as we own the full Rangers History book :)

Here's an example:-

Who was the first Ulsterman to Captain Rangers????

I could set 10 really hard questions, My whole family are bluenoses and could come up with really hard shit as we own the full Rangers History book :)

you want to do it hawk ? You can if you like. Dont make the questions too difficult, make them different eras to give everyone a chance. Let me know (tu)

I'll do it if you'd like, obviously I need to throw in a 1915-27 question due to my bloodline :) but other than that I'll spread them out a bit ;)

My Great-Uncle was the 1st Ulsterman to Captain Rangers, but can you name him???????????????

i have 3 hours to spare..

Edit: Youve got someone (tu)

We can team up if you want? 5 questions each??? Make them really work for a 10/10 score :D hahaha

Good idea, 5 each if you like. One of you post all 10 together in the morning.

We can team up if you want? 5 questions each??? Make them really work for a 10/10 score :D hahaha

Yeah id be up for that (tu)

(tu) sorted then!

Tell the big man Coop we are double-teaming his wee competition and I shall get 5 questions by tonight to run by you (Via PM) see if you agree with them.

Yeah id be up for that (tu)

(tu) sorted then!

Tell the big man Coop we are double-teaming his wee competition and I shall get 5 questions by tonight to run by you (Via PM) see if you agree with them.

Thats sound then (tu)

Not to sure if i will be online tonight, as im heading for the plane at half 2 today but ill get my 5 questions sent to you by then and when youre online you can run them by Coop and see if their orite?

If thats no problem.

I'll PM you 8 answwrs so you feck up and make a cunt of yerself :D

haha no surrender!!!

hawk + ricksen it is :clap:

It also means you guys cant win the 200 posts of course, like me ;) But we will make this a regular feature on Sundays (tu)

haha no surrender!!!

It also means you guys cant win the 200 posts of course, like me ;) But we will make this a regular feature on Sundays (tu)

Its cool, me & Ricksen will rule so good at this you'l be throwing us 50 posts a week to keep it up :D :unionflag:

haha no surrender!!!

Its cool, me & Ricksen will rule so good at this you'l be throwing us 50 posts a week to keep it up :D :unionflag:

You keep it up ? Thats not what I heard hawk :lol:;)

it was bert manderson.

What were the names of the four founders of Glasgow Rangers ?

To which one goes the credit for the naming of the club Rangers ?

What year did Rangers first win the Scottish Cup ?

What year did Rangers move to the present ground ?

What famous Scottish chain of shops owner played for Rangers ?

What year was the record attendance set at Ibrox in a game against Celtic and what was the score ?

What was South African Don Kitchenbrands knickname ?

Who were Rangers first ever European Cup opponents ?

Who did Rangers sign at the start of the 1960-61 season from Raith Rovers for £17,500. ?

Who is the only player to score 4 goals in any Scottish or indeed British Final. ? :sherlock:

Is that enough to be going on with Coops ?

You keep it up ? Thats not what I heard hawk :lol:;)

:craphead: Cunny Funt are ya?!?!?!?!?!?

I wish it was true, too many burd keep calling me after I spend 1 night with them.

it was bert manderson.

(tu) not many people know that one mate, respect to you :) I am Derek Manderson his Great-nephew :craphead: