The things that hurt the most.

nvager

1. If we did not give away a couple of stupid goals - 3 in fact -= we had the SPL in our hands.

2. More injuries and suspensions. ( BTW if Cuellar gets one more booking he is out for three games!) (Barry and Weir injured - Florence?)

3. MOST OF ALL - The Scum wanted it more in the second half. Were we tired and gave up?

4. Lack of creativity yet again. All our goals from corners. No creativity in midfield. (I know many missing, but its been the same all year). We are missing DMB badly.

1. If we did not give away a couple of stupid goals - 3 in fact -= we had the SPL in our hands.

2. More injuries and suspensions. ( BTW if Cuellar gets one more booking he is out for three games!) (Barry and Weir injured - Florence?)

3. MOST OF ALL - The Scum wanted it more in the second half. Were we tired and gave up?

4. Lack of creativity yet again. All our goals from corners. No creativity in midfield. (I know many missing, but its been the same all year). We are missing DMB badly.

4. There are solutions to this, but Wattie won't even give them a shot. I love and respect the guy enormously, but C'MON!!!...

Positives?

Thomson back.

Celtic have done all they can now against us, its ours to lose.

The worst case scenario for this season now is we end up with the two domestic cups. (Yes I know we have to beat QoS)

Celtic paper over the cracks for another year, while we will get stronger.