Setanta is all for the tims

minstral

Hit the mute and make your own commentary up.

we are paying money to watch our team and dont expect biased media. :)

I am paying money to watch my team, but sadly, I do expect bias media as it is an Irish company broadcasting our league. :(

I thought Terry Butcher was going to smash that Tim Tit Burley at the Half time chat.

Yeah that was great at half time, when Burley said hes only a tad offside, butchers shoulders went up in attack position and said very firmly, ur either offside or not theres no tad about it, the goal shouldn't of stood!!! Burley shit himself

Big Tel. :lw:

On KDS they have started a thread to get Scot Booth the sack based on the fact he is biased towards rangers.

One example of a post.

QUOTE (Peco @ Apr 27 2008, 02:03 PM)

Hurting h**. Hateley and Brown got moved to cover other European leagues on the basis of complaints, so it does work, especially when it hurts them financially with fans cancelling their subscriptions.

I think everyon can handle fair minded h*** in the media. I think Butcher and Dodds are examples. Scott Booth is, as indicated, hunbelievable!

i complained about those two eegits when i went to cancel my sub, the guy on the phne gave me it for half price. get on the phone and complain about these closet h***, it does work honest

Where do this lot get off, they won for gods sake :angry2:

On KDS they have started a thread to get Scot Booth the sack based on the fact he is biased towrads rangers.

One example of a post.

QUOTE (Peco @ Apr 27 2008, 02:03 PM)

Hurting h**. Hateley and Brown got moved to cover other European leagues on the basis of complaints, so it does work, especially when it hurts them financially with fans cancelling their subscriptions.

I think everyon can handle fair minded h*** in the media. I think Butcher and Dodds are examples. Scott Booth is, as indicated, hunbelievable!

i complained about those two eegits when i went to cancel my sub, the guy on the phne gave me it for half price. get on the phone and complain about these closet h***, it does work honest

Where do this lot get off, they won for gods sake :angry2:

Proof of the tim mentality. They will claim anything as a matter of course just in case it works.

Truly the lowest supporters of the lowest club in world history.

they sound so f*cking distraught when we score, but when celtic (or anyone else scores against us)its like the pope is reborn and is in their fking livingroom kissing their 10 babies called declan 1-10

I dont believe its that bias, although some things they say really seem to be.

They just have poor poor commentators and presenters. When you watch premiership games on sky sports with andy gray and what not, they really do know what they're talking about, Crocker, Booth and whoever else they have dont have a clue!

Said it from the beginning run by scum for scum. They proved it early doors when they highlighted us allegedly singing sectarian material ! They conveniently turn the sound down for that mhob. So for all you fcukwits that subscribe hope yer proud of yourself for helpin them bad mouth us at every turn ! :sherlock: