just got a text about our captain

minstral

from a tim scumbag who is moaning about referees who are all for rangers, he said why has barry never had a yellow card in the league, so you know what will happen next game, i told him his club is corrupt, and that refs and linesman are cheating to help them win the title.

hmm I spoke to a couple of them this morning and thy were dissapointed that they never injured anymore players. they think they have won the title because we have no players left to keep going. they also think that we wont win any off the other trophy's because off these injury's and it was all part of what they hoped for before the first old firm game last week.

they basically admitted they are dirty cheating bastards.

hmm I spoke to a couple of them this morning and thy were dissapointed that they never injured anymore players. they think they have won the title because we have no players left to keep going. they also think that we wont win any off the other trophy's because off these injury's and it was all part of what they hoped for before the first old firm game last week.

they basically admitted they are dirty cheating bastards.

Only way they can stop us but sned our young boys out and teach them a lesson

from a tim scumbag who is moaning about referees who are all for rangers, he said why has barry never had a yellow card in the league, so you know what will happen next game, i told him his club is corrupt, and that refs and linesman are cheating to help them win the title.

That's rich since the result should have been 2-2 yesterday! I've played better football than scum did yesterday. If I did'nt know any better I would have said I'd been watching a game of netball!!! ( guys - you use your hands in netball)