Who's been a the great "Silent Sams" At Ibrox?

Bear

Guest Andypendek

spot the pre-souness bear

god almighty, some of those names...why not throw in gregor stevens and have done with it?

:bouncy: I was thinking about Gregor Stevens as well ..... but couldn't bring myself to do it ........!!! Your right ..... I havenae been to Ibrox since 1986 ......went to NZ. :rangers:

Guest Andypendek

jesus! there's timing, and then there's timing. imagine watching what you had to from 83- on then bailing out just as it got good. i hope you're older than me and got to see the 70s at least!

:bouncy: Born in '58 (1958) went to NZ 1966, returned to Glasgow 1976 - followed the Teddy's evrywhere from '76 until '86, then returned to NZ. Yes, gutted I missed the Souness years and the 9 (should have been 10) in a row. I am actually coming over in Sept'08 with my old man (his last visit home probably), and hope to see a few games !! At least now we can get the games on Rangers Live via the internet !! :rangers:

Scott Nisbet - great backspin on that goal vs Club Bruges :cool:

Would have to give Alan McLaren a methion. Could have been an Ibrox great if it wasn't for injury. I recall he marked an at his prime Baggio out of the game in one of his first appearances for Scotland at Ibrox.

:bouncy: I was thinking about Gregor Stevens as well ..... but couldn't bring myself to do it ........!!! Your right ..... I havenae been to Ibrox since 1986 ......went to NZ. :rangers:

Gregor was brilliant.

I remember him coming back from a 6 month ban after either stickin the head on someone or battering them.

First game back he does it again.....don't make them like him anymore.

I liked McKinnon and Fleck.Thought MacAdam was a good proffesional as was Fraser.

Ian Ferguson didn't get the credit he deserved