Watching the game in Aberdeen?

nelbo009

My work are evil, and making me go to Aberdeen for 2 days at the end of this week. Which means I need to watch the Fiorentina game in a pub in Sheep City. Great.

Any Bear-friendly pubs in the city centre that I can head to?

Brig inn, Bridge of Don, usually a squad of us in there some wear colours, no problems, also Bridge Bar on Bridge St, ok in there but no colours, also the Toby on the Parkway BoD no probs in there either. Generally the majority will be supporting the other mob.

DONT go to the Northern Bar, never understood why thats thought of as a gers friendly pub.

Triple Kirks on Belmont st, middle of town, is the best. Some wear colours but I wouldnt really advise that anywhere in Aberdeen at night.

Its a student pub as well so usually drinks deals on.

DONT go to the Northern Bar, never understood why thats thought of as a gers friendly pub.

Triple Kirks on Belmont st, middle of town, is the best. Some wear colours but I wouldnt really advise that anywhere in Aberdeen at night.

Its a student pub as well so usually drinks deals on.

I'll forward that - Triple Kirks is good banter for the gers games. Always in there for our european games and old firm. I know for a fact that the vast majority of the bar staff are blue-noses. Plenty screens, cheap booze and no trouble. You'll always get fans shouting for La Viola wherever you go up ere unfortunately.

Get yersel doon on Thurs nite (tu)