The final 8 or 9 games

nvager

Make sure Barry ferguson is as fit as possible.

Rangers, although we have 10 others playing, simply end up playing as well as Barry does.

In the Celtic game we and Barry were doing nicely until he was clugged twice. After that he disappeared and so did Rangers.

It has been obvious to all of us for quite a while now that as Barry plays so does Rangers. So lets hope Barry recovers from his clugging and hits top form in all these games, because if he does not, no-one else takes over. I really do not know why but no other Ranger seems to have the character, balls if you like to take over a game.

So in a nutshell lets hope Barry has a GREAT end to the season.

I know you all agree with this.

:D;)

I agree with it, but I would love nothing more than someone else to set up to the plate at this crucial point in the season and scream "I'm A RANGER!!!! And I do this for all the GERS throughout the world" and put in a load of game winning displays.

THEY ARE 9 WINS AWAY FROM BEING THE GREATEST RANGERS TEAM IN OUR HISTORY!!! SOMEONE MUST STEP UP IF BAZZA CANNOT.

It's a crazy position to be in - trying to think positive yet prepare myself for the unthinkable at the same time. <cr> I believe the boys are capable of doing this, but everyone really needs to feel the hunger as any one of these teams would be delighted if they were the ones to put us to the sword. If every one on our squad could play with the fire and determination of wee Nacho, this title would be a done deal!

This run in certianly wasn't built for the faint hearted.

The players will step up to the mark. Who in there right mind wouldn't if they had the chance to make history!!

Believe :rangers:

The players will step up to the mark. Who in there right mind wouldn't if they had the chance to make history!!

(tu) (tu) (tu)

Can I believe and still be shitting myself at the same time.

:rangers:

(tu) (tu) (tu)

Can I believe and still be shitting myself at the same time.

:rangers:

Absolutely!

It's a crazy position to be in - trying to think positive yet prepare myself for the unthinkable at the same time. <cr> I believe the boys are capable of doing this, but everyone really needs to feel the hunger as any one of these teams would be delighted if they were the ones to put us to the sword. If every one on our squad could play with the fire and determination of wee Nacho, this title would be a done deal!

Del, if that had happened, the title would have been won a while back!