Last Day to Renue Season Ticket

Rennie

Mines is renewed, heart breaking to see all that money disappear from your account to line Mintys pockets.

Then you remember its worth every penny when you see that famous Brick Facade come into view.

:h34rt:

think am gone to give mine up after 6 years.....got an email sayin first direct debit comes out 30th this month need to cancel direct debit

its going to be a sad day when i give it up but i just dont have the balls to cancel the direct debit

Mines is renewed, heart breaking to see all that money disappear from your account to line Mintys pockets.

Then you remember its worth every penny when you see that famous Brick Facade come into view.

:h34rt:

My Mummy paid for mine, but I have to pay her back and you're right Money well spent!

:rangers:

Handed them in on Wednesday, phoned today to see if everything was ok but lines were too busy all day.

Spoke to a guy who didn't know much at the TO, at the wrong section, that said he couldnt tell me if they had went through.

Interesting for some, he said if your on a debit card it goes through straight away but with a credit card it takes a month.

Will ask about the ST in person at some point over the weekend in person.