This week...

Let us not be 'taken in' by Speirs and his crew. All they want is attention during one of the greatest run ins in FOOTBALL history. Let us not post anything about what they write on here. Let us not give them any satisfaction -- that 'we know' they are out to get us. Let us IGNORE them -- and ENJOY this moment.

The QUADRANGLE is on.... © Shogun .. lol

Screw them. And.. remember. Enjoy this week Bears/Bearettes..

We are the people.

And oh yes.. Just in case anyone forgot how we got here?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xmnrJSmBVT8&fmt=18

+50,000 views now!!!!!

Let us not be 'taken in' by Speirs and his crew. All they want is attention during one of the greatest run ins in FOOTBALL history. Let us not post anything about what they write on here. Let us not give them any satisfaction -- that 'we know' they are out to get us. Let us IGNORE them -- and ENJOY this moment.

The QUADRANGLE is on.... � Shogun .. lol

We are the people.

+50,000 views now!!!!!

Well said COOPER1989 - this is OUR TIME !.

Waited 36 years for this, (I was only 7 in 1972). Flight booked, no hotel, don't give a shit !!. Manchester here I come !!!.

P.S. Visiting Mission, B.C. in October 2008 (was there in 2005) for the Salmon fishing. Love Canada, fantastic country and the people we met could not have been more welcoming, especially "Big Walter" at the Sasquatch Bar (?), at Chilliwak (?), great night on the piss with another like minded fisherman and Biker !!, AS FAR AS I CAN REMEMBER !!!!!! (a lot of Whisky was taken that day/night !).

We are the people.

+50,000 views now!!!!!

Waited 36 years for this, (I was only 7 in 1972). Flight booked, no hotel, don't give a shit !!. Manchester here I come !!!.

P.S. Visiting Mission, B.C. in October 2008 (was there in 2005) for the Salmon fishing. Love Canada, fantastic country and the people we met could not have been more welcoming, especially "Big Walter" at the Sasquatch Bar (?), at Chilliwak (?), great night on the piss with another like minded fisherman and Biker !!, AS FAR AS I CAN REMEMBER !!!!!! (a lot of Whisky was taken that day/night !).

Cheers mate! I live EAST of Toronto.. not bad. Lots of ex pats here -- makes it nice. I'm a President of a GERS club out here. So if you ever come to Toronto, let me know.. PM me.. And I'll get you sorted for some good tickets for Toronto FC etc.. and of course... great Pints at our club!

We are the people.

+50,000 views now!!!!!

Cheers mate! I live EAST of Toronto.. not bad. Lots of ex pats here -- makes it nice. I'm a President of a GERS club out here. So if you ever come to Toronto, let me know.. PM me.. And I'll get you sorted for some good tickets for Toronto FC etc.. and of course... great Pints at our club!

Thanks, I may just drop in and catch up with you and the guys !!. Must just tell you, when we flew across in 2005, 3 hours over the Atlantic, and then we can see land way down below us out the plane window. My Dad says " we must be nearly at Vancouver now" - 7 hours later we landed at Vancouver - after stopping at Calgary for an hour - (my Dad doesn't get out much !!!) - fuck me, Canada ain't small is it ??. But the fishing is great (except for the Black Bears !!) and the Indians who were throwing stones at our boats !!!!. HAHAHAHA - happy times !!

Dunno about you WR.. but I've watched the pens about 100 times now! Cant get enough. Ant ITV4 were right! MANCHESTER AINT BIG ENOUGH!

no where in the world would be big enough for the greatest travelling support in the world :rangers:

Dunno about you WR.. but I've watched the pens about 100 times now! Cant get enough. Ant ITV4 were right! MANCHESTER AINT BIG ENOUGH!

no where in the world would be big enough for the greatest travelling support in the world :rangers:

Em, Canada ?.

Em, Canada ?.

nah still not big enough :lol:

Em, Canada ?.

Bollox - have you ever flown across it ? - FFS, its goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and ... well, you get the drift !.

Em, Canada ?.

Bollox - have you ever flown across it ? - FFS, its goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and ... well, you get the drift !.

fair enough i was only having a laugh (tu) i'm sure canada is big enough for us all!

Em, Canada ?.

fair enough i was only having a laugh (tu) i'm sure canada is big enough for us all!

Mate, I was only joking aswell but I don't know how to put the little "smiley" face thing up on screen !!. Im 42 but I'm sure my 10 year old daughter could show me how !!.

Only 112 hours to go till kick-off !! (haven't slept for 7 days !!).

Take care Rossger - see you in MaDchester mate !.

Em, Canada ?.

Mate, I was only joking aswell but I don't know how to put the little "smiley" face thing up on screen !!. Im 42 but I'm sure my 10 year old daughter could show me how !!.

if your meeting up with people off RM then i will see u in madchester and i will be even more drunk than i am now lol

Em, Canada ?.

if your meeting up with people off RM then i will see u in madchester and i will be even more drunk than i am now lol

Been drinking all evening but just sobered up !! - My brother phoned me from New Zealand to tell me that our local Airline (Euromanx) who I had booked to fly to Manchester with has went tits up !!! Fuck !!!!!.

Looks like it will have to be the ferry to Liverpool and then train to Manchester !. Failing that, my brother-in-law has a cabin cruiser and he reckons he can take me to Liverpool docks in about 7 hours from the Isle of Man, but says "it might be a bit choppy", shit !, watch this space for up-dates !. . . .