60 more reasons to hate the Daily Rhebel and Liam !

My mole tells me that the 2 said publications of catholic supremacy in the Scottish mhedia have a convoy of cars going on a 5 day free jolly, tickets and hospitality thrown in to Manchester. Of the approx 60 the majority are not Rangers supporters. Decent Bears can't get a ticket and this shower of scum are gettin them free !!!!! :sherlock:

Makes you sick mate, really does.

It surely does mate and if I find out where they are billeted we will be payin them a visit ! ;):sherlock:

make sure you pay Lex and his SPL buddies a visit on the way as well then :ph34r:

My mole tells me that the 2 said publications of catholic supremacy in the Scottish mhedia have a convoy of cars going on a 5 day free jolly, tickets and hospitality thrown in to Manchester. Of the approx 60 the majority are not Rangers supporters. Decent Bears can't get a ticket and this shower of scum are gettin them free !!!!! :sherlock:

guy i know at my golf club works for rhebel and hes a big bluenose he gets the freebie for all gers away games cause u put your name forward for them and he says not many put in for these trips