It's kickin off on the streets of manchester

We should publish the addresses of the pricks that are arrested for violence in Manchester.

We don't need these cunts following our team.

We should publish the address of the touts that were selling tickets on this site also

Don't know anything about touts on here.

But if there were touts on here then I agree. It shouldn't have happened.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At this moment in time, i'm not the least bit suprised by the actions of certin rangers fans, they never learn.

all we need now is for them to belt out billy boys to top it off.

Well whatever channel here in Norway that was showing the match, you clearly heard one voice singing billy boys during the game, was only the first line that you heard though, not sure if you would of heard it on the channels back home or anywhere! Shocking if you ask me

No one asked you, Timmy. Really.

Well actualy, No! im not a timmy, a damn proud Ger! I was just pointing out what i heard on the T.V here, sorry to say it but its true

At this moment in time, i'm not the least bit suprised by the actions of certin rangers fans, they never learn.

all we need now is for them to belt out billy boys to top it off.

Well whatever channel here in Norway that was showing the match, you clearly heard one voice singing billy boys during the game, was only the first line that you heard though, not sure if you would of heard it on the channels back home or anywhere! Shocking if you ask me

No one asked you, Timmy. Really.

Well actualy, No! im not a timmy, a damn proud Ger! I was just pointing out what i heard on the T.V here, sorry to say it but its true

it was true though, he stopped at the offending line

We should publish the addresses of the pricks that are arrested for violence in Manchester.

We should publish the address of the touts that were selling tickets on this site also

Why do you think that part of the site was pre-modded and why members were told to deal directly with anyone who was selling tickets, and anyone who bought tickets for whatever value it was purely their choice and a personal agreement.

Those that were clearly scamming artists were removed.

Why do you think that part of the site was pre-modded and why members were told to deal directly with anyone who was selling tickets, and anyone who bought tickets for whatever value it was purely their choice and a personal agreement.

To be honest mate, I knew I wasn't going to the game so I never looked at that part of the site.

Snoopyboymason seems to think there was a problem though. Sounds as though he got mugged.

disgusting scenes :angry2: this should have been a great night regardless of the result, it was a chance to show the world what a great set of fans we are, but sadly some people who call themselves bears have let everyone down.

im really really sad for the defeat but im even sadder at our moronic element in our fans...

stabbings, attacking our own fans and the general thuggery shown.

our reputation has just suffered, tbh a number of our fans tonight are the shame of scotland as the tims like to say,

IM even more dissapointed in this than losing the uefa cup

To be honest mate, I knew I wasn't going to the game so I never looked at that part of the site.

Snoopyboymason seems to think there was a problem though. Sounds as though he got mugged.

You would like that but no cunt mugs me

im really really sad for the defeat but im even sadder at our moronic element in our fans...

stabbings, attacking our own fans and the general thuggery shown.

our reputation has just suffered, tbh a number of our fans tonight are the shame of scotland as the tims like to say,

IM even more dissapointed in this than losing the uefa cup

Agreed.

rangers fans fightig rangers fans

Bear Hitting Bear it disgusts me

problem is the twats that start throwing things and others take exception, some folk don't act like bears and in my opinion we still have an element that are too quick to be'moronic' instead of holding our heads up and take things on the chin, those are not true Rangers!

First of all this is a minority, amongst 100,000, they are not a true representation of Real bears.

I find myself asking one question. Where are these people week in week out?

Bunch of fucking pricks. Not Rangers fans. Imposters. Get the fuck out of our support!!

The team have done us proud in getting this far - these fannies are ruining all the goodwill we've made if these reports are true.