Famous Gers fans

I'm sure i seen John Flech at Cathedral Gardens but i was a bit drunk so the wee guy could have just been a look a like who was also called John

Alot people said John Fleck was at the Big Wheel Cathedral Gardens, but i never saw him :(

I'm sure i seen John Flech at Cathedral Gardens but i was a bit drunk so the wee guy could have just been a look a like who was also called John

i thought i seen wayne rooney but it was just a look alike those beer googles work wonders eh Lol

I was watching Amy MacDonald in Concert last night and se said she'd been watching it backstage and she even had a Rangers scarf covering her mic.

Your avatar says Follow Follow.... Yet you went to an Amy MacDonald concert instead of watching your ''team'' in probably the biggest game of our history.

:unsure:

johnny vegas in the macdonald hotel, london road, near the picadilly fanzone, tuesday night, the guy was talking away with the rangers fans, not sure if he was going to the game or working in the area, but was good crack, all round good guy ( no pun ) :unionflag:

I took a wrong turn & ended up miles out the way while looking for the coach park & I swear I spotted Ronaldo driving past me in a convertible porche with the roof down. If it wasn't him he was a dead ringer. My wife also pointed out that if all the guys from manchester looked like him, she was staying there. Needless to say, we got into the city & after I pointed out some uglies, she came back home with me.

:unionflag: