What Happened Last Night...

Bruce

Walking back from the game i said to my mate i could feel the tension in the air.

Fuckin embarrassed by the pricks who done this as i was having good craic with the coppers all day in the fan zones and outside Bar 38.

I was at the square as well and it was just crazy. I'm just glad i left ( when they put the text on the screen) when i did. The full day you could fell the tence in the square.There was a few Zenit fans in and they had a flag with them,then with in a few seconds (so called rangers fans) ripped it from him and threw in on the ground.They even started to slap them on the head.May be others find this funny but i dont, after all it was a FAN ZONE. I am just glad that we got a taxi as quick as possible to get to a pub so that we could see the game and not watch these idiots that say they are fans, then start this shit what the steward wrote.

Once again they give the press enough to drag our club threw the shit.I hope that everybody that has footige of what went on at the square passes it on so that these ars***** get the right justice.

But as the man writes, heads muss roll with the people that were at the top who put this on.They knew well in advance that we were coming and that in the numbers as well.

Have to say, the guy constantly refers to bears in the piece as jocks! good one!

Heard a lot of bad things about rock steady that night with regards to them being a problem, and, have had to deal with it first hand before at some of our gigs. They are muppets of the highest order (yes, generalising, but, in general its true!) and have no respect for anyone, and, especially at rock festvals/shows, they like to beat up kids.

I get fucked off when am called a jock, its offensive.

I was there almost all day from 11a.m. I thought the atmosphere was great and didn't see any trouble what so ever. I left about 19:55 and never seen any trouble leaving either. The fact that people decided to start fighting police instead of making their way to another fanzone or pub to watch the game shows they are not real fans. Anyone who didn't do there best to find another screen atright away obviously was not interested in the football.

I was there almost all day from 11a.m. I thought the atmosphere was great and didn't see any trouble what so ever. I left about 19:55 and never seen any trouble leaving either. The fact that people decided to start fighting police instead of making their way to another fanzone or pub to watch the game shows they are not real fans. Anyone who didn't do there best to find another screen atright away obviously was not interested in the football.

That is exactly what I first thought when I heard about the riot. If it was me I would be trying to get to a tv as soon as possible.

That is exactly what I first thought when I heard about the riot. If it was me I would be trying to get to a tv as soon as possible.

i didnt go to anotehr place to watch it , but i wanted to , but i heard it kicking off police everywhere so me n bro decided best to get out the way an we waited in bus station when it finally did erupt towards the bus station , i was standing reading bus timetable when tehy charged an i received a smack across the back of my legs from one of the coppers

Got this from another forum.

People have said that the big screen in our square had a technical fault and thats why the match wasnt shown. I know for a fact that is b******s. It wasnt shown because of the shear numbers in the sqaure. The reasoning was that if Rangers scored, there would be bedlam.

a asked a policewoman what happend to the screen and she said it was a health and safety reason. Too many people we're in and around the square.

she then said... it shouldnt have been done as it will only cause trouble.

hmmm

staged? :rolleyes: