How many of the fans in this video are wearing Rangers Tops?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=28fcZ-szs6Y&...feature=related

I honestly think it is about 20% Max. It is obvious these are organised hooligans looking for a fight. No real Rangers fan would miss the game to start a pointless and shameful fight. If your team is in their first European final for decades and the screen goes down would you a) Find the nearest possible alternative screen b) Start fighting with police?

Any real Rangers fan would go for option A.

I am disgusted with our fans who took part, however I have entire faith that the investigation will find that the fighting was started by mindless thugs, unassociated with Rangers.

Guest The Brown Brogue

Just watched it, and at about the 1.50 mark there is a guy in a hooped top flying through the crowd on the bottom left hand side to get to the 'action'.

I'm not saying he's a sellick fan, and it doesn't excuse the Rangers 'fans' who were involved, but surely no Rangers supporter would wear a hooped top of any kind to a game?

Seems to me there is indeed more to this trouble than meets the eye, there is a definite lack of Rangers colours in many of the clips, which is in stark contrast to the areas where there was no trouble which was a sea of blue.