Positives From Manchester

macranger

C'mon guys, lets post some positive things that came out from manchester. Surely I'm not the only one who saw the good banter we had with the locals & the police. I saw a guy walk up to a policeman & shake his hand saying " you must be doing allright for overtime today mate". The policeman just started pishing himself laughing & I must admit the "geez oor ball back " clip is a classic. So c'mon folks, more postive stories please.

:unionflag:

When i was in Exchange Square a policeman/policewoman got a ball on the head...

We all laughed and cheered and they just steady themselves picked the ball and punted it back in the air! Was brilliant!

Best laugh i had was with some locals we met...

We met a group of 3-4 guys that were going to work and they were getting pics taken and things then about 12 the met us again. They had all got away from work early to join in the party! They all came back with Rangers T-shirts, hats, scarfs and a crate of beer and had a great laugh!

Manchester was amazing for me up until the game and carry on obv but i will remember it forever as a brilliant day!!

Well, it took me an hour and a half to find ben, so many people. :lol: My phone was knackered, so I had to use a phone box.

Me, bleben, bkay and Bex (ben's sister) had a great day wandering around. Ben and bkay had tickets, so went to the game, me and Bex went to Piccadilly Gardens to watch it. The riot Police ran right past us, so I got her away from it and we eventually found a pub. We saw the game there.

Sounds like Cathedral Square was the best place.

All day I didnt see any trouble, just Bears having a great time.

cathedral square was brilliant

the bird that was trying to do an interview 2 floors up at a window trying to get the rangers fans in the background with the window open, and SMACK!! ball off the coupon :lol:

then the chants gies our ball back!!!! an get your tits out for the lads :lol:

the ball episode must have went on for a good hour of just randomly kicking footballs off everyone,

altho as soon as we got into cathedral square sum1 shoiuted heids!! just for my to look up an take one right on the top of my nut :lol: bassas :lol:

but the band that was on there were shocking an they said rangers fans giv us a song then an 25000 ppl started singing follow follow :lol:

we laughed from the minute we got there till the minute we left

the best few days of my life and i will never forget it

no one will ever experiance that again thank you rangers for getting us there

bring us the treble lads

:rangers: till i die

hello every1, jus bak on to RM afta Manc, been awfy busy,

well in piccadily square there was a little building that aw the gers fans were on top off, well afta gettin dragged up by my pal and 4 others i realised waz this a wise thing to do havin sunk half a bottle of vodka, so anyways got on with singin an dancin an drinkin an eventually it came time to get down. Well every1 made it look so easy jump on a lamppost an slide down, bt wen it came to me i jumped an went to grab it missin it completely and fallin 15 foot onto my head, doh i was ok bt my pride was a bit damaged.

waiting to travel into the city centre on the morning of the game a few bears had gathered just as a female heavy busted jogger was running bye

a chorus of bouncy bouncy went up

she was killing herself laughing

great fun and she got a huge round of applause

:rangers: till i die

well in piccadily square there was a little building that aw the gers fans were on top off, well afta gettin dragged up by my pal and 4 others i realised waz this a wise thing to do havin sunk half a bottle of vodka, so anyways got on with singin an dancin an drinkin an eventually it came time to get down. Well every1 made it look so easy jump on a lamppost an slide down, bt wen it came to me i jumped an went to grab it missin it completely and fallin 15 foot onto my head, doh i was ok bt my pride was a bit damaged.

Where you on th white square portakabin type thing on the left hand side of the square Jardy?

If you were that's where most of the bottles cme from when it started kicking off, did you notice anyone without colours on or did any of your guys take pictures?

P.s. Sorry about your head ;)

Where you on th white square portakabin type thing on the left hand side of the square Jardy?

If you were that's where most of the bottles cme from when it started kicking off, did you notice anyone without colours on or did any of your guys take pictures?

P.s. Sorry about your head ;)

think it directly outside debenhams, i was there most of the day an not 1 bit of trouble left 4 the stadium bout 5 o clock, everything was great there during the day.