Lets not forget..

McBoyd

Where we were last season under PLG, this season has been a great turn around, one week ago everyone was praising this team and getting behind them..

Suddenly they are all shite and walter doesn't know what he is doing. doh

Whatever happens its been a great turnaround and the team on most occasions has shown true character, this is a base for next years team, lets bring in some quality players and get intae them next season.

:rangers: WE ARE THE PEOPLE, lets not forget that!! :D

been waiting for a post like this, thankyou! Yes!!

We are made of stronger stuff than kiicking the toys out of the pram. Its still possible.....

....No Surrender

thats true but all i wanted was the league, the uefa final was a bonus but it means nothing if we dont win the league which is looking very unlikely. 4 wins and we would have 2 more trophies but poor tactics, tired legs and shite players have cost us, now a pishy celtic side is going to get 3 in a row unless we can somehow stick 10+ past st mirren and aberdeen or dundee utd take points of celtic, neither of which is impossible but not very likely either.

Where we were last season under PLG, this season has been a great turn around, one week ago everyone was praising this team and getting behind them..

Suddenly they are all shite and walter doesn't know what he is doing. doh

Whatever happens its been a great turnaround and the team on most occasions has shown true character, this is a base for next years team, lets bring in some quality players and get intae them next season.

:rangers:

I agree with you, I'm just depressed cause we came so close & I still feel we were cheated by the mhanky tims (new year OF)...

i agree with u too a certain degree but playing that formation when u need too win is just hopeless totally hopeless

Honestly it seems to be the only one that works for our players at the minute :craphead::lol: