Chelsea fans battle with riot police

there was 12 arrests theres not much video footage show how bad it was

12 arrests out of 200 at Stamford Bridge, yet we had 200,000 and how many arrests? Oh yes the Rangers fans are the baddies :rolleyes:

The disturbance came a week after thousands of Glasgow Rangers fans rioted in Manchester city centre following their UEFA Cup Final defeat.

I knew we would get a mention.

:lol: As always.

Yet i swear ours was more publicized and we were made more a shameful club out of it at the time?

The disturbance came a week after thousands of Glasgow Rangers fans rioted in Manchester city centre following their UEFA Cup Final defeat.

Yet i swear ours was more publicized and we were made more a shameful club out of it at the time?

I could only find one video of it on youtube and its been removed. There are loads of Manchester still on.

I could only find one video of it on youtube and its been removed. There are loads of Manchester still on.

The mHedia strikes again :(

Fukin tools!!

200 "fans" 12 arrests.....200k "fans" 42 arrests!!

Makes me sick how its swept under the carpet by the English media!!

Look at this guy!!

article102106001564cc10pu9.jpg

The guy in the middle thinks hes bruce lee or something!! :craphead: