ON HOLIDAY

i'm off on my jollies soon :rolleyes: and i'll be wearing my rangers shrt with pride for what we have achived this season concidering this time last season. Anyone else off on there hols, you never know some of us might bump into one another :beer2:

:unionflag: :rangers: :bouncy: :unionflag: :rangers: :bouncy: :unionflag: :rangers: :bouncy: :unionflag: :rangers: :bouncy:

Going into Philadelphia in a few minutes with my brother's family, who live about 25 miles from there in New Jersey.

Got my Gers top on, and will wear it with pride. I'd rather finish bottom of the table supporting our boys than take the League supporting that rabble.

NO SURRENDER - WATP.

I´m in Gran Canaria right now and I have my Gers t-shirt on. There´re a couple of good gers bars here but bloody loads of tim bars! Every Irish pub has been hijacked by the tarriers. I was in one the first night and as soon as I saw the tim shite on the walls I got up and left my pint to go somewhere else.

WATP all over the world.

I'm going to Turkey in a few weeks and I'm taking mine, but is it just me or do girls just look weird in footie tops? Xx

Girls as in anyone under the age of 35 is ok, older, then no, sorry. Sorry if I offend anyone with this, but I think old(er) females wearing football tops is just wrong.