The All-Time Top Eleven Old Firm Team

Canadaready

I think my reply would simply be too biased. The only tims I can put in would be McGrain, Jinky, and Larsson. With Moravcik up there too. Maybe McNeil too.

But it would gut me to put in Jinky and Moravcik over Cooper, Laudrup or Baxter.

Nah, I cannae answer this one :(

Andy Goram

Sandy Jardine

John Greig

Richard Gough

Terry Butcher

Jim Baxter

Davie Cooper

Paul Gascoigne

Ally McCoist

Mark Hateley

Brian Laudrup

very non biased :pipeblue:

:pipeblue: I think so.

Guest greengrass

Goram

Numan

McGrain

McNeill.

Gough

Auld

Baxter

Jinky

Henderson

Lennox

Larsson

Subs

_____

Simpson

Aitken

Butcher

Murdoch

Laudrup

Moravcik

Cooper

Gazza

Di Canio

McCoist

McBride

Cadete

Hately

------------------------------------goram----------------------------------------------------

jardine--------------gough---------------mcneill------------------------greig-------------

cooper------------------------laudrup---------------baxter-------------------jinky---

--------------------------larsson-----------mccoist--------------------------------------

Goram

McGrain

Jardine

McNeil

Greig

Baxter

Gazza

Jinky+Henderson(yes I know about the Scotland position between them, but I would play both)

McCoist

Larsson

Subs

Simpson

Butcher

Cooper

Laudrup

Murdoch

Stein

Hately

Lennox

Auld

could you imagine a side with Jinky and Henderson wide playing in Larsson to set up McCoist ??? pity that wasn't an attacking libe up against England !!!

Goram

McGrain

Jardine

McNeil

Greig

Baxter

Gazza

Jinky+Henderson(yes I know about the Scotland position between them, but I would play both)

McCoist

Larsson

Subs

Simpson

Butcher

Cooper

Laudrup

Murdoch

Stein

Hately

Lennox

Auld

could you imagine a side with Jinky and Henderson wide playing in Larsson to set up McCoist ??? pity that wasn't an attacking libe up against England !!!

I think it would work smurf, both Henderson and Jinky on the same pitch.

------------------------------------goram----------------------------------------------------

jardine--------------Butcher---------------mcneill------------------------greig-------------

Jinky------------------------Souness---------------Gascoine-------------------Laudrup---

--------------------------larsson-----------mccoist--------------------------------------

jardine--------------Butcher---------------mcneill------------------------greig-------------

Jinky------------------------Souness---------------Gascoine-------------------Laudrup---

good team, i'd swap Jardine with McGrain and Gascoigne with Baxter for my team.