Jean-claude Darcheville

Deej

Rangers are looking at Bordeaux striker Jean-Claude Darcheville. (Daily Record)

is he any good? will he improve us and give us something different?

Whooooooo ! Christ not another French flop pleeeeeeze ! :rolleyes:

just googled the donkey and by the looks of it, hes 31 and doesnt score that many goals, why would we be considering going for someone like him? we need good players that will improve us not another crap player coming to the end of their carrers.

just googled the donkey and by the looks of it, hes 31 and doesnt score that many goals, why would we be considering going for someone like him? we need good players that will improve us not another crap player coming to the end of their carrers.

I just realised its in the Daily Retard so I take their claims with a pinch of salt...they are the most unreliable source of info with all the rags and that includes the daily joke Sun :D

I just realised its in the Daily Retard so I take their claims with a pinch of salt...they are the most unreliable source of info with all the rags and that includes the daily joke Sun :D

:lol: yeah thats true mate

He had the most blatant dive imagineable in his last Euro outing, so bad that it featured on SoccerAM's "Why?" slot accompanied by the theme from Platoon....

absolutely shocking, i dont want any buddy with that mentality at Ibrox

He had the most blatant dive imagineable in his last Euro outing, so bad that it featured on SoccerAM's "Why?" slot accompanied by the theme from Platoon....

absolutely shocking, i dont want any buddy with that mentality at Ibrox

on top of that JR he is crap, he wouldnt add anything to our front line

Not the kind of player Le Guen would buy imo. He is old, slow and holds-up play instead of linking it. We get linked with this guy among others every year anyway so when i hear people like him getting mentioned i just turn a blind eye. Would probably cost us a few million aswell which is a waste of money.

How bloody ironic would it be though if we got Bordeaux in the last 16 and he scored the winner. <yuck>

Not the kind of player Le Guen would buy imo. He is old, slow and holds-up play instead of linking it. We get linked with this guy among others every year anyway so when i hear people like him getting mentioned i just turn a blind eye. Would probably cost us a few million aswell which is a waste of money.

How bloody ironic would it be though if we got Bordeaux in the last 16 and he scored the winner. <yuck>

i kno eh that would be the end of me lol

Well not long now til the annual Smith / Fowler rumours, so I guess we might as well have the Darcheville one as well.

A think the smith loan could happen since they have signed larsson on loan and hes not been gettin a game!! Liverpool would only sell hypia if they got a replacement for him and a dnt no how much liverpool would rate him transfer wise so a think could be anythin between ?2-?3million

This guy will be linked with us forever. Thank GOD the Kevin Philips rumour died eventually. Only took 4 seasons though.