Assassin's Creed

McBoyd

Anyone got this, is it any good? Parents asked if i wanted a few games for the PS3 to go with the 32 inch HDTV im getting for my 21st birthday in august.. thought this one looked good!

Guest johngers

I don't have it but I got a shot of it from my cousin. Its a good game, Graphics, as it has already been mentioned, are brilliant. Generally, worth buying.

I didn't have the money for it at the time though :(

If you like the civilisation games on the PC get the one for the PS3 out this week, it's like civ2 on the pc/ps1 much faster and you can play online against 4 other players it also has all the micro management taken out.

Demo is on the US store if you want to download it.

If you like the civilisation games on the PC get the one for the PS3 out this week, it's like civ2 on the pc/ps1 much faster and you can play online against 4 other players it also has all the micro management taken out.

Will do.(tu)

How do you access stores from other regions? Does it mean you can't access your own regions store anymore or lose any of your downloaded content?

How do you access stores from other regions? Does it mean you can't access your own regions store anymore or lose any of your downloaded content?

Make a US account :P

Can you have more than the one account?

I have 3 :craphead:

UK

US

JAP

UK

US

JAP

Wicked! I never knew that. Thought if you wanted to create a US account or something you had to delete your other profile. How do you go about doing it then?

UK

US

JAP

Wicked! I never knew that. Thought if you wanted to create a US account or something you had to delete your other profile. How do you go about doing it then?

Go to create new account and under COUNTRY put USA.

Then just find random street names, POST CODES (ZIP) an that and fill in as applicable..

Yes but you need to set it up as a new master account i think, it will not do anything to your account you have at the moment.

Enter new master account name BrissygerUSA or something

Enter USA address such as a hotel

Enter Email address (Yahoo etc)

Billing info (select enter later)

You can do this for Japan (a bit harder due to language) but there is online guides for this or just set up a Hong Kong one which is more or less the same as the Japan one but in English.

If you want to buy stuff from their stores and you live in the UK (not sure if you can do it from other countries) you can set up a account with Entropay (virtual visa) and transfer money in from your UK credit card i don't think you can use a debit card. Entropay is like paypal, paypal or non US credit cards do not work on the US store due to their gambling laws or something.

I have used entropay and never had any problems and they are regulated by the FSA but if you transfer money into a Entropay account and they go bust of something then don't blame me.

tbh most stuff to buy is out in the UK store now anyway, but Hong Kong store has R-Type delta if you want to buy that, it's still worth setting up the accounts for demo's etc.

Yes but you need to set it up as a new master account i think, it will not do anything to your account you have at the moment.

Enter new master account name BrissygerUSA or something

Enter USA address such as a hotel

Enter Email address (Yahoo etc)

Billing info (select enter later)

You can do this for Japan (a bit harder due to language) but there is online guides for this or just set up a Hong Kong one which is more or less the same as the Japan one but in English.

If you want to buy stuff from their stores and you live in the UK (not sure if you can do it from other countries) you can set up a account with Entropay (virtual visa) and transfer money in from your UK credit card i don't think you can use a debit card. Entropay is like paypal, paypal or non US credit cards do not work on the US store due to their gambling laws or something.

I have used entropay and never had any problems and they are regulated by the FSA but if you transfer money into a Entropay account and they go bust of something then don't blame me.

tbh most stuff to buy is out in the UK store now anyway, but Hong Kong store has R-Type delta if you want to buy that, it's still worth setting up the accounts for demo's etc.

I had a look and there was not a lot that wasn't already on the Australian one. Was hoping they might have some different songs for Singstar. Should try setting up a EU and see if I can get German songs or something to fuck people up on the game :P

I know the US store gets some Guitar Hero songs before we get them here so wil just kep it for that.

i've got it i think its pish , its amazing for the first 15 mins or so but the missions are soo repetitive, feels like you're doing the same thing over and over.