Lafferty II

Briton

Was looking at our old records and I noticed that we had a previous Lafferty on our books but one that's not mentioned in the player Wiki. His given name was Pat and he had a bit of a strange playing record. He played only four times, but the games were spread over three seasons. He scored twice, both in FA Cup games, including in the semi final against Aston Villa in 1887.

I'm not 100% sure but I think his name might be on that list that surfaces every so often of catholics who played for the club.

Totally useless piece of information but there we are. ;)

Was looking at our old records and I noticed that we had a previous Lafferty on our books but one that's not mentioned in the player Wiki. His given name was Pat and he had a bit of a strange playing record. He played only four times, but the games were spread over three seasons. He scored twice, both in FA Cup games, including in the semi final against Aston Villa in 1887.

I'm not 100% sure but I think his name might be on that list that surfaces every so often of catholics who played for the club.

Totally useless piece of information but there we are. ;)

Any videos? :unsure:

:mutley:

That we know of that is. Is he our only 'Paddy' as well? ;)

As far as I'm aware he's the only Pat(rick) that played for the club...

:)

Good nickname for Kyle then...although I'm not sure it'll catch on. ;)