Newcastle might be getting bought

by relatives of Osama Bin Laden!

Newcastle fans have reacted furiously after learning that relatives of Osama Bin Laden are among the front runners to buy their club. The Bin Ladens, who own a Saudi Arabian building firm, are set to bid £300m for the Premier League club.

Just have one question though, if they are bought out will they change their nickname form the Magpies to the Terriers? :craphead:

hate Newcastle with a passion boo hoo we're a massive club and havent won anything since the 50's.........well ur not a massive club shower shite, I hope they get relegated this season king kev my arse

hate Newcastle with a passion boo hoo we're a massive club and havent won anything since the 50's.........well ur not a massive club shower shite, I hope they get relegated this season king kev my arse

I Can See You Have A very Deep hatred Of Newcastle Lmao

It must be hugely embarassing being associated with a group of people whose very name conjures images of primitive people living in medieval conditions amongst constant violence.

After all the trouble with Osama, I'm surprised the Bin Ladens want to be associated with Geordies. :craphead:

It must be hugely embarassing being associated with a group of people whose very name conjures images of primitive people living in medieval conditions amongst constant violence.

After all the trouble with Osama, I'm surprised the Bin Ladens want to be associated with Geordies. :craphead:

:lol:

Guest johngers

:lol: