Lyon bid for Clement

Scott-RFC

News to me? What's the news?

back page os news of world saying gerard houlier showing an intrest in clement

Prefer him to go Lyon, he's better than PSG at the moment.

And they have MUCH more money to throw about :D

20/01/2007 - 22:48 Lyons recruitment should know a blow of accelerator in the very next hours. After the qualification of its team for 8th of finale of the Cut of France vis-a-vis Laon (3-1), Jean-Michel Aulas gave a progress report on the next arrivals. ?There will be an imminent arrival in the next hours concerning the station of attacker. Baros is a player who strongly interests us, of the contacts were established, and John Carew could be integrated perfectly in the English championship " it declared, accrediting a little more the thesis of the exchange between Baros and Carew. There but Lyon will not stop believing its president of it. ?J?r?my Cl?ment is a completely credible possibility. He strongly interests us. A proposal will be made as of this evening in Rangers?.

I posted that in another thread. That's the president of Lyon talking about signng him yesterday.

Clement is in France now, with permission to talk to Lyon and PSG

I bet we sell him for like 1.5m doh

I think this removes doubt that he's not playing today. I'm a very happy bear.

20/01/2007 - 22:48 Lyons recruitment should know a blow of accelerator in the very next hours. After the qualification of its team for 8th of finale of the Cut of France vis-a-vis Laon (3-1), Jean-Michel Aulas gave a progress report on the next arrivals. ?There will be an imminent arrival in the next hours concerning the station of attacker. Baros is a player who strongly interests us, of the contacts were established, and John Carew could be integrated perfectly in the English championship " it declared, accrediting a little more the thesis of the exchange between Baros and Carew. There but Lyon will not stop believing its president of it. ?J?r?my Cl?ment is a completely credible possibility. He strongly interests us. A proposal will be made as of this evening in Rangers?.

I posted that in another thread. That's the president of Lyon talking about signng him yesterday.

Sky has a translation now and a bit more.....

The French club will also look to secure the signature of Rangers midfielder Jeremy Clement, who only moved to Scotland from Lyon in the summer.

"Jeremy Clement is a perfectly credible eventuality," Aulas confirmed.

However, former Gers boss Paul Le Guen is also keen to recruit his former player at his new club, Paris Saint Germain.

"It is true that we are interested," said Le Guen. "I had him at Lyon, I had him at Glasgow. He is a young player with experience both abroad and at a big club like Lyon.

"He is a left-sided player who can bring us new possibilities. It isn't the only option because we know it won't be easy, but he is one. Clearly."

Sky Sports

he can go, but only if the price is right. We got him on the cheap when lyon were wanting ?2m for him. He had less than a year on his contract then, he has over 2 years on his contract now. At least ?3m plus clauses like sell on fee etc and he can go. Or a swap deal with kim kallstrom or sidney govou would be acceptable as well.

Walter has said he is "ill" :rolleyes:

Aye homesick <_<

Super Ally on Sportsound........."he's out because he's ill" So both Walter and Ally are lying? :unsure:

It's either an amazing coincidence, or yes, they are.