Is the Liverpool game on Live?

JTP

i will be at ibrox

so i will see it live

so i guess

yes the answer to your question is

yes it will be live lol

Davie, is your keyboard fucked mate?

I've noticed you never fit more than 5 words in a sentence!

sorry i didnt realise you wanted an essay for every answer friend, will i put punctuation marks in for you, hope not, coz i am not that very good with them, but i will take your coment seriously

not!!!!!

Sorry I didn't realise you wanted an essay for every answer my friend. Will I put punctuation marks in for you in future? I hope you dont want that because I am not very good with all that punctuation shannanagans. Your concerns have been noted Papaguy :lol:

Brilliant - a thread about the Liverpool game ends up about a poster's posting style.

Incidentally, I was sure it was on Setanta!

I think an apology is in order papa

You are out of order.......

Yeah his Sebo post was out of order :mad:

That what I meant!!!

Crazy talk....

Sure l'm an Ulster Orangeman, frm Erin's isle I came, 2 C my brit brethrN ll of onor n of fame, n 2 tel em of my 4fthrs hu fought n days of yore, dat Imyt av d ryt 2 wear, d sash my dad wore! Chorus: It S old bt itz btifl, n its colours thyre fine It wz worn @ Derry, Aughrim, Enniskillen n d Boyne. My dad wore it as a yth n bygone days of yore, n on d Twelfth I lov 2 wear d sash my dad wore.

Haha! The Sash in text speak!

Thanks to The Text Speak translator!

Sure l'm an Ulster Orangeman, frm Erin's isle I came, 2 C my brit brethrN ll of onor n of fame, n 2 tel em of my 4fthrs hu fought n days of yore, dat Imyt av d ryt 2 wear, d sash my dad wore! Chorus: It S old bt itz btifl, n its colours thyre fine It wz worn @ Derry, Aughrim, Enniskillen n d Boyne. My dad wore it as a yth n bygone days of yore, n on d Twelfth I lov 2 wear d sash my dad wore.

Haha! The Sash in text speak!

Thanks to The Text Speak translator!

Sound as a pound man!

Im gonna agado do u!

Maybe it's not on the Liverpool TV then?

Defenatley live on their site tho.

The website is that shite it wont let me look at Saturday 2nd August- http://www.setanta.com/en/TV-and-Entertain...e/liverpool-tv/

Back on topic from that website -

Intermission

Off-Air graphic while Liverpool play Rangers

I have been looking on that site and it doesn't look as though the game is on at all. However that will probably change because I can't see a reason why we got last years friendly against Chelsea and not get this one. Unless its on five because they have been showing a few Liverpool friendlies recently.