Time to Panic?

Maybe I'm just jumping the gun here, but I'm starting to panic about Rangers' prospects this season. Struggling against minnows. Humped by giants. Injuries piled up high. No creativity. Questionable squad selection.

This may be a long year.

I share your concerns, was at the the Kaunas game and Liverpool today, the lack of creatitvity and anyone taking responsibility on the pitch has been alarming. We'll see who we get in, will be bitterly dissapointed if Davis doesnt become a Ranger. Not panicking.....just yet.

i think it is, no one is surprised and we continue to NOT believe the management. we just cant see where they will come good. they will struggle in the league against teams like Motherwell and Dundee Utd playing good football (just like they did last season) and i honestly believe we wont be playing europe this year, i'm resigned to it. You dont beat teams by not scoring and Rangers just dont have goals in them, and will struggle against anyone.

there just seems no improvement. its alright playing guys who'll run all day but ANY Rangers fan would run all day for their club, you need substantially gifted players in your team and we have none who can link up play, and we have no pace in attack which is mandatory in world football nowadays.

i'd rather have a lazy sod on the park that had 1 or 2 chances all day and scored than someone who worked their ass off and actually contribute nothing !

panic button has been pressed, situation has become very distressing !