Let's face it guys

polar bear

I`m pissed of at the recent results , still gutted at our failure to win the league at Fir park and Scumsville (pittodre) , hacked off at the lack of creative signings! But most of all i feel fuckin ashamed at our(apparent)surrender of the Billy Boys and demand that all true Gers grab it back with pride and start this fightback as we mean to go on!! :rangers: :unionflag: Fuck the Uefa WATP!!

Your'e left winger,you just don't have thew intelegence to recognize it,live with it ya loud mouthed wind bag. :)

I do however, have the intelligence to spell intelligence doh

But not the intelligence to punctuate the above sentence properly :P

Danny, I'm not Manticore

Away take your ego elsewhere

I only thought it was amusing someone calling me unintelligent when they couldn't even spell the word

Your'e left winger,you just don't have thew intelegence to recognize it,live with it ya loud mouthed wind bag. :)

But you do admit that your'e still a left wing, loud mouth wind bag eh? :unsure:

If you have me pegged as a left wing loud mouth then you are fucking blind sunshine.

And if you continue being a petty little sac I'll be forced to retaliate in kind.

Do yourself a massive favour and drop it. You don't have a scooby what the fuck you are talking about.

But not the intelligence to punctuate the above sentence properly :P

Danny, I'm not Manticore

Away take your ego elsewhere

Lighten the f*ck up or take your attitude elsewhere.

What hell is wrong with some people?

But you do admit that your'e still a left wing, loud mouth wind bag eh? :unsure:

If you have me pegged as a left wing loud mouth then you are fucking blind sunshine.

And if you continue being a petty little sac I'll be forced to retaliate in kind.

Do yourself a massive favour and drop it. You don't have a scooby what the fuck you are talking about.

Jim, I'd politely request you take a breather and step back here.

Oops! sorry your highness. :mutley:

You know Jiminez,if you could cut out the needless adjectives,and the I know better than you attitude,people like myself

maybe would take your input more seriously.most of the stuff you bring to RM is pretty good,and very informative most of the time.Let's try and

get along. :unsure:

I am sorry, but I have been a Rangers Fan for close on seventy years and yes I am embarrassed right now, for a team that is representing a Great Institution. Forget all this nonsense about 'Pre-season friendlies',Getting up to match fitness etc,.etc.,our present bunch of players (with very few exceptions) lack BASIC FOOTBALLING SKILLS pure and simple.We can't take Corners,we can't take Free-kicks,we can't take Throw-ins, our back kicks don't sit close enough to opposing wingers ets .,ets.,WHAT DO THEY DO AT MURRAY PARK ? These deficiencies should be practised every day .

I

Well said. I've been supporting them since '54 and this shower are atrocious. As you say we cannot even do the basics correctly. Corner kicks are awful and at throw ins the opposition usually end up with the ball. My pet hate just now is crosses. They are no-where near any target. CA in particular is dire.